Craftable Hollow points in Alpha 18!

Can you see what i see :fat: !

Top right corner looks like a 9mm Hollow Point to me i always wished for'em.

Was only able to get them in starvation mod before but now (wishing) they will be in Vanilla hell yea!!

hopefully they will have corresponding stats, higher damage on unarmored targets and

lower than regular ball rounds on armored ones.

Also pleasseee for other guns also!

cant waiiit!

thisss.thumb.jpg.33a357e9ddfcda542e95bc44d2f0e755.jpg

1176803840_piv7d2die.jpg.263f6c7b245de7f6fa4c1f3bfee4fda3.jpg

Can you see what i see :fat: !

Top right corner looks like a 9mm Hollow Point to me i always wished for'em.

Was only able to get them in starvation mod before but now (wishing) they will be in Vanilla hell yea!!

hopefully they will have corresponding stats, higher damage on unarmored targets and

lower than regular ball rounds on armored ones.

Different types of ammunition were announced for all of the firearms. As someone who doesn't play first-person shooter, I can't see to what extent this is helpful for scavenging or horde night, but obviously some players are happy about it. Maybe that's something for PvP.

Different types of ammunition were announced for all of the firearms. As someone who doesn't play first-person shooter, I can't see to what extent this is helpful for scavenging or horde night, but obviously some players are happy about it. Maybe that's something for PvP.

It's gives more ways to attack zombies as well. Hollow Points will do more damage to unarmored zeds. Madmole said that the biker and military zombies at least will now be armored. So the AP rounds will be most effective against them.

It's gives more ways to attack zombies as well. Hollow Points will do more damage to unarmored zeds. Madmole said that the biker and military zombies at least will now be armored. So the AP rounds will be most effective against them.

Thanks for the information. Then the hollow point bullets fall into the same category as the iron spikes mod for the club. Both are especially well suited against enemies with armor.

Thanks for the information. Then the hollow point bullets fall into the same category as the iron spikes mod for the club. Both are especially well suited against enemies with armor.

Hollow Points would be less effective than a regular bullet against armor, or in theory/IRL. AP(Armor Piercing) will be for the armored zeds. :)

Archived