Minimal PC config for 7DTD?

tin33cro

Hello,

can anyone tell me what is minimal pc config to run/play 7DTD?

Is this game more graphic or processor demand?

For example, try to run on old backup pc, AMD Athlon x2 250, 6gb ddr3 and internal graphic onboard with max 1gb shared memory.

Can run game but when loads is not playable at all,shuttering..

My friend want to sell me a whole pc with Intel i5 750,4gb RAM and graphic card SAPPHIRE HD 4890 1G DDR5 or Gainward GT 520 1GB Silent FX.

Is anyone of that two cards enough to play game?

Thank you for answers

Hello,

can anyone tell me what is minimal pc config to run/play 7DTD?

Is this game more graphic or processor demand?

For example, try to run on old backup pc, AMD Athlon x2 250, 6gb ddr3 and internal graphic onboard with max 1gb shared memory.

Can run game but when loads is not playable at all,shuttering..

My friend want to sell me a whole pc with Intel i5 750,4gb RAM and graphic card SAPPHIRE HD 4890 1G DDR5 or Gainward GT 520 1GB Silent FX.

Is anyone of that two cards enough to play game?

Thank you for answers

Integrated graphics are out i'm afraid, that cpu might be able to have a go at it but i would recommend at least 8gb of ram and those gpu's are pretty old i don't think they could manage it see if you can find a gtx 750 or amd Radeon R7 370 should be able to manage it, might have to lower some setting tho.

6GB is the absolute minimum amount of RAM for the game. 8GB is the minimum recommended, and 12-16GB is recommended.

The GT 520 and the inbred graphics are not really going to cut it either. Not sure on the Sapphire, but it's probably from the same era as the rest of the components which aren't really up to par. You really need a PC from at least 2015, and not 2010.

I think a minimum for playing it comfortably (at or above 60 fps @ 1080p) would be: 16G ram, 4 core processor of some sort,

and a GTX 1060 or RX 580.

Disclaimer: this is just my opinion, based on having played it on a variety of crappy hardware platforms. Nothing scientific. :)

Archived