Question to Roland & The Fun Pimps

I've been playing 7 Days to Die since 2014 with only a total of ~ 2000 hours, but I'll keep playing because it's amazing.

Only this question, why are new objects added in one version and removed from the game in the next version?

At Alpha 16, the Jail Door was added, in Alpha 17 it was removed, why?

Take them out of the crafting system, ok. But to get out of the game, why not just give Trader Joe.

There must be a reason and this would interest me!

Things I miss in Alpha 17 ...

7dtd.jpg.b5f4a51a2ad65468ed5d0860d6eb157e.jpg

Edit:

If there is an answer to this question, please give me a link.

I seem to recall that it was removed due to an issue/exploit because of the multiblock properties on it. I think it was also changed to fit the new POI's better. This is just off the top of my head though. I'd have to dig through a years worth of posts to find the specifics.

TFP always has the best ideas and implement them as the new best thing. Shortly after they realize it wasnt the best and players hated it. So, removes.. Or...they just decide something else is the new best thing and change.

Who knows....

I can understand if bugs or glitches are caused by old things and they have to be removed. I just do not understand why deco stuff like fridge or different lights are removed from the trader and crafting, but they are still found in the world.

Supposedly in A18 we will be able to take such decorations by holding down E for the radial menu.

Archived