Should I switch to PC version?

Nazdroid

Hi All,

I'm a console player of 7 Days to Die and love watching the PC plays on the game on YouTube which has made me want to jump to playing it on PC, as it looks so much better!

My worry is, is this a big game to run on a laptop? Like will I need a high powered laptop to play this? When I'm at home I can post a screen shot of my laptops specs if that will help - but right now, can I check overall does this require good specs to run?

It kinda does require decent hardware right now because it is in desperate need of optimization. They will be optimizing a little for Alpha 18, but typically a full optimization isn't expected until a game goes Beta.

However, if you buy it and it didn't work out for your laptop, I wouldn't consider it a loss. The game is pretty cheap and you will always own it. I am assuming that you intend to get better hardware at some point in the future, right?

MINIMUM:

Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU

Memory: 6 GB RAM

Graphics: 1 GB Dedicated Memory

DirectX: Version 10

Network: Broadband Internet connection

Storage: 4 GB available space

your laptop will need to have an actual graphics card, and not just 'integrated' graphics. thats unlikely unless it was made for gaming, but you could give it a try anyway. worst case it doesnt run, or runs like a drunken slideshow. it won't cost you AAA game money, and you can always get a better computer down the road.

Archived