I CAN'T BE HIT by zombies!

McOgre

Game-ruining unwanted invulnerability!!!

I play 7 Days with my wife and kids... all in the same room on 5 uber gaming PCs. I am always the host. Since Alpha 17, The 4 of them have a constant bug that seems to appear whenever using a light source (though I'm not certain this is the cause). After playing only a few minutes, everyone (except me as the host) becomes INVULNERABLE to zombie attacks... they simply do not take damage!!! This obviously destroys the fun of the game and ruins it for all five of us. Restarting the game fixes the bug, but it rehappens again almost immediately, so it's pointless. It seems that the trigger may be related to using any form of helmet light or Night Vision Goggles, which forces the bug every time, but it's happened in other cases without light too.

Since it is happening to all four of them at different times, we cannot possibly be the only ones experiencing this. We've been playing since Alpha 4, and have an insane amount of time invested (over 5,000 each), but this makes the game quite unplayable. PLEASE provide a solution immediately so that we can continue to support TFP and 7 Days to Die.

Anyone able to weigh in on this yet?

no, but i'll trade with you. zombies can 1-hit me, even with maxed perks in full steel armor. and they can 1-hit me from 12+ meters away

if we could find a way to trade issues, it'd be fantastic

That sucks. There is just no point to the game if you can't be harmed by zombies tho. I need to find a fix for this. TFPs need to address this immediately.

we actually had this issue on lan-parties with 7dtd in the early versions, which is why we switched to a remote server. between not getting hit by zombies and the terrain just disappearing... it has to do with the router handling all the content locally. its your router most likely.

servers are cheap, might be worth it to test and see if that fixes your issue.

Archived