Big Cities

dcsobral

Were these really generated in A17? Because they look like A18 worlds and the biomes.png images in the folders are not regular png images like A17 makes.

They were generated on Alpha 17.2 Experimental B20. That's what it looked like on B20.

- - - Updated - - -

invalid attachments on all images lol

Just for a short time. You read this post too quickly! :rapture:

Thanks for this! I did not get a chance to generate island maps as I skipped Exp B20, wished I hadnt after I saw islands lol. Im glad its not the standard, but its definitely a nice option. Im going to grab these, and tweak biomes and fix roads on them. For my own use, I wipe the cites and hand place, but if anyone wants any specific biome or roadwork or changes done to these let me know. A few of these are going to look killer the some biome tweaking and planned roads.

EDIT:Cant get these to load at all. splat3 and biome files wont open, map wont load in world editor. What should the zip file size be? 345k seemed small.

EDIT:Cant get these to load at all. splat3 and biome files wont open, map wont load in world editor. What should the zip file size be? 345k seemed small.

I had this issue too and was solved downloading the images you mentioned manually. Go to Github and click Worlds, click on the image links then to the righthand side click the 'cloud' download button:

- https://gitlab.com/dcsobral/bigcities/tree/master/Mods/BigCities/Worlds/Jeyeme%20Mountains

There is a file limit on the ZIP, looking to see if there are similar issues and come across this post from last year which remains unresolved - my suggestion to dcsobralis to host on Nexus or google drive to overcome this limitation:

- https://github.com/GliaX/Otoscope/issues/1#issuecomment-367227240

Archived