Devs i'm having a SERIOUS issue with my dedi. Invading forest blocking trader!

sbangs007

I have posted this a few times on steam forums, getting zero help. Expect post getting moved to sub folders that no one visits. Which is another issue.

I have a dedi and have alwyas run one, i have a huge forest that suddenly appeared blocking off a trader. I have replaced the regions files, no affect. I have deleted the 2 infected region files, no effect. I have even replaced the Navegane folder in world data and stil no feffect

I hade a player create a new game, travel to both region for 17.2 latest releast and used his region files for replacement, again, no affect

I cant remove blocks, the old Trader_area protection is not present in the current prefabs.xml.

Can you help fix this? Its causing many complaints on my server.

1866395510_2019-03-0917_16_45-Steam.jpg.1ffbaa656aeee0f83e2c55f870c2b804.jpg

Any ideas please?

so i found out HOW this happened. 2 of my players, got a gryo stuck in a tree next to a trader, then suddenly trees just started spawning all over the area, and in the protection zone of the trader.

Still no solution, even modifying trader 02 xml and changing protection radios or area does not help..

Found work around for spawning trees in trader zone that cannot be removed.

After 4 long hours of rebuilding my dedicated server and replacing file by file from the save folder, it appears that these petrified trees that spawn when a vehicle gets stuck, and spawn in a trader protected area, which cannot be removed, are stored in the decorations.dat file.

When I removed that file, viola.. TREES WERE GONE and trader was accessible again :)

Thank god.. now time for a shot of vodka... LOL

S

Archived