Great A17.2 - 8K - map. landmark my trader... what wait?.. now I have seen it all.

Wigbert

Oh Dude, you SO need to build a ladder/elevator to the top of that sucker and build your base there LOL

Let the Blood Moon Horde howl in frustration below.. and flip them the bird while you drink beer and eat Bacon and eggs..

I'm afraid if the zombies knock down that tree the whole thing will come down.

It is really just a glitch in the matrix.

From 300 yards away the texture extends to the ground.

When you get closer the textures disappear and you can see the tree. ( cloaking device to hide the vast mining operation below it? ) I guess one spawned on top of the other.

But it is solid. With a hole going up the center. Would be great if there was a zombie filled shack at the top.

It just looks like the trees are the only thing holding it up.

Guess that picture adds new meaning to "Got Wood"

- - - Updated - - -

I'm afraid if the zombies knock down that tree the whole thing will come down.

It is really just a glitch in the matrix.

From 300 yards away the texture extends to the ground.

When you get closer the textures disappear and you can see the tree. ( cloaking device to hide the vast mining operation below it? ) I guess one spawned on top of the other.

But it is solid. With a hole going up the center. Would be great if there was a zombie filled shack at the top.

It just looks like the trees are the only thing holding it up.

Ya know, after careful thought and consideration I have come to the conclusion that; Yes, I am dumb enough to chop that tree and see what happens.. LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

only 3 months late in replying.

I got bored of the rest of the map.

I chopped the tree down.

The mountain started collapsing. and collapsing, it took about 45 min real time for it to finish... major lag at some points. But worth it.

Archived