7 days to die 2

Elixz89

Just out of the blue, what if The Fun Pimps started working on a second version of 7 days to die for console?

We can all wait for Telltale's rights to get to The Fun Pimps but I think that's a very long tunnel with still no light at the end of it.

I wouldn't mind paying again for 7 days to die if it means that The Fun Pimps are actually in control.

I like to hear what your opinion is about this.

1. They would have to finish the first version first.

2. The next game they have planned isn't a sequel.

(1) Not a valid reason. Can't use the "Not finished" excuse when you constantly claim console was sold as a "Finished Product"

(2) Doesn't hold up either. TFP claims full support of the console and their intent to continue with support once they regain the rights to the game.

I don't know, i kinda like this idea. With this new update & whatever they were going to put in, would the game not have been "different" enough to possibly just lable as a sequel?

The fun pimps do own the right to the game itself & obviously the name, telltale simply published the console version.

Could be an alternative route, especially if Telltale is gonna be dikholes & not release the current rights back to the fun pimps.

I love the idea Elixz, great suggestion!

• 3 weeks later...
Just out of the blue, what if The Fun Pimps started working on a second version of 7 days to die for console?

We can all wait for Telltale's rights to get to The Fun Pimps but I think that's a very long tunnel with still no light at the end of it.

I wouldn't mind paying again for 7 days to die if it means that The Fun Pimps are actually in control.

I like to hear what your opinion is about this.

It's highly unfortunate what happened with the whole telltale situation. The outlook for the console version was already in a sad state before what happened and now it's stuck in rights holder limbo for the long perceivable future.

As much as I'd like to just play on pc, I don't have one because my other hobbies get in the way of me affording a decent rig. So I'm stuck with my old peasant station 4 with the latest console version of 7dtd, which isn't bad it's just getting stale with no new poi's, zombie types, ai improvements, or game mechanics. Honestly I'd be completely satisfied with just the addition of paint, new zombietypes/behavior(sleepers/ferals/irradiated), compound bow, and only a handful of poi's. I don't need electricity or extra vehicles as nice as those things are.

Archived