How to fix?

Salmas

so I know it said it might cause some corruption when I started my game that was on 17.0 and loading it after 17.1 was released but is there any way to fix 1 problem on the game? the only problem I have noticed was in the skills under int. it won't let me craft the items I used to because under Hammer and Forge rank 3 is a red check mark. when I hover the mouse pointer over it the description it says is that it's caused from a status effect but i have no status effects. So can it be fixed or no? The game is more or less set to offline (private game).

This happens when you do not meet the minimum requirements anymore. I had the same issue and found that most likely I had leveled a perk while under the influence of something that would raise the base stat (e.g. strengh). When that effect was gone, the perk went red and also reported a status effect as cause.

Check the requirement and raise the basic stat for the perk that is currently red, chances are that as soon as the minimum requirement is met again, it works normally.

This happens when you do not meet the minimum requirements anymore. I had the same issue and found that most likely I had leveled a perk while under the influence of something that would raise the base stat (e.g. strengh). When that effect was gone, the perk went red and also reported a status effect as cause.

Check the requirement and raise the basic stat for the perk that is currently red, chances are that as soon as the minimum requirement is met again, it works normally.

That's why I asked if he had the after-death buff on. It reduces your perks.

Gear

Did you get there with different glasses on? Buy a perk with a clothing bonus, remove clothing and lose the perk?

Only gear on that changes anything is my lucky goggles which according to the description has loot bonus and treasure radius bonus plus if you look at the pictures it shows that I have the correct level of the perk requirement (6) even checked it on the web and it showed it’s supposed to be 6.

Only gear on that changes anything is my lucky goggles which according to the description has loot bonus and treasure radius bonus plus if you look at the pictures it shows that I have the correct level of the perk requirement (6) even checked it on the web and it showed it’s supposed to be 6.

Just removed all my gear just to make sure and it’s still the same. If it can’t be fixed it’s ok. Just wanted to see if it could so I didn’t have to start all over.

Was there not a rebalance of the Perks between 17.0 and 17.1 ?

Only fix is a new character so far i know.

Why do you not make a new game and give yourself the XP and Stuff you had in the old game ?

how do I do that?

- - - Updated - - -

The shades give you a bonus. I can't recall what, but the shades DO give you a bonus.

ya as i stated above i removed all gear just to make sure and it still stayed the same.

Ok so i noticed another problem with the WHOLE game. I made a new world and if I'm not mistaken it's supposed to start with 150 water and not a %. When I made a new world it shows 100% and won't go over so maybe it corrupted the game completely. Guess I'll have to remove it and reinstall it see if that fixes it.

-Update-

So it did fix the new world but it DIDN'T fix the issue with the old one. Hate having to start over from scratch. Could you tell me how to transfer XP and items to the new world please?

When you start a new game (set the options as you wish)

Press F1 for console

Command: "CM"

Enables the Creative menue

(the lightbulb in the Menue)

(Suboptimal screenshot, it shows items from my mod, but all i want to show is the lightbulb)

D988BD402354F8C9824AF2A46BA16F0EC492199D

Command: "giveselfxp"

will give yourself xp

as example

giveselfxp 354 000

will warp you from level 1 to 30

Here a list how many XP = what level

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/real-survival-games/discussions/1/1744478429676818364/

---------------------------------------------

You can overeat and overdrink, its fine that the bar reach only 100

Archived