NerdScurvy's Modlet Collection

NerdScurvy

Here are some of the modlets I've created for the G4K Steam Community Server.

nerds-collection-sml.jpgnerds-collection-windows-sml.jpg

Note that some assets have been licenced from the Unity Asset store, please do not reuse without permission.

Nerd's More Doors and Windows

Currently adds double-doors in five different wood textures and clean windows.

Download

Nerd's Toybox

Currently 10 different stuffed toy animals with three colour variations of each. All toys can be placed in world.

Download

Nerd's Bathtime

Nice clean older style bathtub.

Download

Nerd's Rubber Ducky

Adds rubber duckies that can be placed in world.

Download

Thank you so much for these! Yesterday I hid all 30 of the plushies around our property for my friend to find. Do you plan to add in any more aesthetic items? We're using all of these in our game and would love more things to decorate with.

I do have plans to add more as I find time. Future additions to possibly include: a second set of plushies, a clean toilet, bathroom sink, fridge, garden gates, nicer hatches.

Have just added expanded the more doors modlet to include windows.

I do have plans to add more as I find time. Future additions to possibly include: a second set of plushies, a clean toilet, bathroom sink, fridge, garden gates, nicer hatches.

Have just added expanded the more doors modlet to include windows.

Oh wow, the windows look fantastic! I look forward to adding them to our house.

I'd love all of those things, but especially the garden gates! We've got a really nice garden going and it would be great to have some more decorative touches for it.

Oh, by the way, do you have any insight on the process of adding new paint textures to the game? We were hoping it would be fairly simple to add whatever we wanted by finding some someone else had added and just copying what they'd done, but as far as I can see nobody else has done it yet. This makes me think it's something that's particularly difficult. Do you know if that's the case or if it just happens to be something nobody's taken an interest in doing?

Oh, by the way, do you have any insight on the process of adding new paint textures to the game?

This is something I have not figured out yet or if it is even possible without SDX. In A16 the textures were pre-baked into an atlas, but there was talk of making this dynamic. The painting.xml file maps paint to TextureId which is an index within the atlas.

more doors and windows are sooo needed, thank for this.

Do they protect against rain or same as the window we have at the moment? Any chance that a working window (can be opened) can be done?

They should protect from rain the same as vanilla window. I have plans for working windows - slide/tilt/swing not sure which I will try first.

Would it be possible to get a version of the toys that sit towards one end of the block instead of being centred so that they can be neatly placed on half block width surfaces?

Just uploaded a new version of the toybox with multiple positions for each toy.

Place the toy in the required rotation then upgrade with the garden hoe (I'll change this to something else later)

The toy will move to a different position each time hit until it returns to the centre.

You can also pickup the re-positioned toy and adjust the rotation. Works best with simple rotations.

nerds-collection-toybox-position-sml.jpg

Archived