Ragsy' s A20 Modlets

Ragsy 2145

On 8/6/2024 at 6:08 PM, Ragsy 2145 said:

I am shocked then that this worked in A21 lol ... not going to be on my priority list to look at with the vehicle camera changes that TFP did.

I stopped at A20 for reasons stated in my reply about the vehicle camera ,  if it worked in A21 then it had an extended life . 

I think I recall there is another mod  by OCBMaurice that gives first person for vehicles but as far as I know its a  c# version .

Regards

Ragsy !! 

Could you provide a link to that mod

Posted (edited)

Sorry I am mistaken on that on further checking it seems OCBmaurice has 'player' better FPV system he made and not a vehicles FPV mod..  

So unless anyone else has done or knows of a new version method modlet of vehicles FPV then perhaps they can point to it as my old effort was crude but died along the way.

Regards

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145
Typos (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Orake3l said:

There is no gyro handling modlet for Version 1.0 or even A21 as was not updated after A20.   This one i can look at for updating at some point but it will be posted in another thread 

I did state in this old old A20 thread a few times that all of my modlets moving forward will be located here :

regards

Ragsy!!

This would be very nice, if you can update it. I use a lot of server/client side mods, but a lot of my players just love the gyrocopter and miss the awesome handling whth your old mod.

And thanks for the link!