Pimps: please leave us some basic POIs

Feycat

Even calling them "dungeon POIs" sounds awful for a game such as this, POIs shouldn't be treated as something as linear and fixed as "dungeons". Nor do I want to be able to differentiate a "dungeon POI" from a "normal POI" in my gameplay. I think that with further work and randomization they will feel much more natural - with a random trigger event system, even better.

FYI-- I just checked out Cabin 07 in the prefab editor and it is a basic house. It is updated with newest textures and decorations but it is definitely just a plain straightforward building. If this is an example of the kind of "updating all old buildings" that TFP is doing then there is zero reason to fear that they are planning to make every single structure a dungeon crawl.

I even looked at all the possible sleeper positions and most of them are just lying in the middle of the floor or sitting in the easily visible corners of the mostly empty rooms.... <yawn>

Don't always take things so seriously Roland. The poster mentioned Cabin 07 because it showed up in the change release notes and he feared it becoming another POI. Its very clear in the way its written.

Archived