Secure Hardened Chest

Noisy Pants

I made a mod for those that want an alternative to the Secure Storage Chest, I named the mod "Hardened Chest" mod. In the zip I have installation instructions included. The default Secure Storage Chest has 225 hit points with an LPHardnessScale of 8 whereas you can now craft a Secure Hardened Chest with 2,500 hit points and a LPHardnessScale of 100. It has the same functions as the default chest and they all work flawlessly. The Secure Hardened Chest takes up a little more room and they can be stacked on top of one another. The option to craft them unlocks with the "Hammer & Forge" Tier 1 skill.

Here is the download link to the chest that has 143 slots an is meant to work in sync with the bigger bag mod : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hCCgvBPL8w21_y-h6pQhbUMqX5t2ytnk/view?usp=sharing

Here is the download link for the chest with default space: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IUl5_Xm28ylY1kwv6Yf11jWZgJceZsyk

room required comparison:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27066[/ATTACH]

Hammer & Forge skill perk preview:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27067[/ATTACH]

stat comparison preview:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27068[/ATTACH]

secure hardened chest preview:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27069[/ATTACH]

20190111042749_1.thumb.jpg.666f37860d41c8e8c15476de546f3e98.jpg

20190111052812_1.jpg.722cd456a19356ec305648ab07c24b5f.jpg

20190111060915_1.jpg.dde8eb295d11c3fb5a88eb96bf7cb685.jpg

20190111063836_1.jpg.2daa31c4c350ea7fb7bb97ce124b6d40.jpg

Hey,

It clashes with SMX bigger backback mod and probably a few others that alter the same files. Pity. Thanks anyways. It looks like you put a lot of effort into this.

Peace out.

Try putting this above smxbb. Simply edit file name with a letter that puts it above smx so like r and edit modinfo.xml to match. Should work then

Hey,

It clashes with SMX bigger backback mod and probably a few others that alter the same files. Pity. Thanks anyways. It looks like you put a lot of effort into this.

Peace out.

I got it to work by removing the xui folder completely, removing the player dropped backpack part from the loot.xml and changing the loot container size to 10,9 The max size you can set it at will likely depend on the backpack mod. I just kept lowering it little by little until I was able to open and close the container. You also have to create a new container for the changes to take affect.

My apologies, I will make one with default values. I made this to work in sync with this UI: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94219-Red-Eagle-LXIX-s-A17-Modlet-Collection

It's all cool. When you get a chance to make it with default values, it'll be an instant download for me. I hoard a lot of stuff and have just recently, had a structural collapse that crushed a lot of my meticulously labled default boxes. This mod will never leave my game.

670853052_zombiesurvivalkitstoragebox.thumb.jpg.b42dbdcfed8b09e71cbab3fb1c086572.jpg

you could create this .. in the game .. as I do the same with your box mod .. this container .. is for ammunition .. would be very good .. in the game .. would be very logical .. this container .. if only We are looking for ... ammunition .. of all sizes ... and the container .. large of your mod E THOUGHT ALSO THAT COULD BE RECOUSE .. OR LAUNCH A FRIENDLY PLAYER WITH CONTENT INSIDE .. LIKE FOOD .. MUNITION ..ALL TYPES OF ITEMS IF WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE PULLING EVERYTHING OUT FROM THE INVENTORY TO HELP A COMPANION HOW TO PULL WATER TO THE SOIL WHEN YOU CAN PULL THIS SUPPLY BOX IT IS AN ELEGANT AND POST-APOCALYTIC DESIGN

Sorry, my skills are unpolished.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27141[/ATTACH]

you could create this .. in the game .. as I do the same with your box mod .. this container .. is for ammunition .. would be very good .. in the game .. would be very logical .. this container .. if only We are looking for ... ammunition .. of all sizes ... and the container .. large of your mod E THOUGHT ALSO THAT COULD BE RECOUSE .. OR LAUNCH A FRIENDLY PLAYER WITH CONTENT INSIDE .. LIKE FOOD .. MUNITION ..ALL TYPES OF ITEMS IF WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE PULLING EVERYTHING OUT FROM THE INVENTORY TO HELP A COMPANION HOW TO PULL WATER TO THE SOIL WHEN YOU CAN PULL THIS SUPPLY BOX IT IS AN ELEGANT AND POST-APOCALYTIC DESIGN

I've looked and tinkered my noob skills are inadequate.

It is equally appreciated: your effort their modifications are very good and useful thanks to their container. I have this armory ... and I buy in conditions and not that old wooden chest. I was encouraged ... to create a store in conditions with its chest mod ... and that of other third parties if you see your mod box in my store y no ese viejo cofre echo polvo vanilla Thanks for your hard work I also thank the third parties of other mods that I used to create my store .. all the credit deserved to them for their mods 4x.jpg.5372dc697485fe3881cffbafbbdecbcf.jpg

1.jpg.8c10344f58ffe18dff069b7e5563da49.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.e77430f10161e51609793e89d5559f27.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.fd64cafd0f12733efe072e7746bf05a4.jpg

Archived