Problem with stamina alpha 17.1

Trixtah

Kill yourself.

Seriously, that's what fixes it. I had to do it. Use broken glass for it.

After respawning, if worked. There still seems to be a bug, where it doesn't calculate the water level for debuffs correct (I'm thirsty at 90, dying at ~ 60%), but I think to fix that I would need to start a new game, so I will live with that.

Im playing at alpha 17.1 now after update on old save , everything works good but MAX stamina not regenerating can someone tell what i can do to fix it ?

Form the changelog for A17.1:

----------------------

Continued b240 savegames may have problems with food/water levels when a replenishing buff was active when game is continued in A17.1, character’s death restores functionality

----------------------

Form the changelog for A17.1:

----------------------

Continued b240 savegames may have problems with food/water levels when a replenishing buff was active when game is continued in A17.1, character’s death restores functionality

----------------------

I had this issue last night, and I'm not sure why but it did eventually fix itself. I ate some good food (fish taco's, meat stew, lamb rations) logged off and on and eventually stamina and food started climbing.

**edit- clips starts when I discover the issue, fast forward to 58:50 to see it magically start working and my utter confusion**

Known and fixed in b10 but I have no idea when or in what way that is going out.

Did you also notice that max stamina is always capped to 139 instead of 140? I had the same issue and it made me crazy :D

That's harder to fix because it can take years of counseling.

• 1 month later...

Archived