EPIC_CITIES v17a.231.5.1s

backdownhipi

WILL UPDATE FOR COMBOPACK34.

TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION, REQUIRES PREFAB COMBOPACK, sorry

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26395[/ATTACH]

Welcome to EPIC CITIES v17a.231.5.1s

This is a world you select and play, or put name in serverconfig and load a dedi server with it.

8192*8192

almost 7,000 prefabs.

mostly rare and xcostum prefabs, although there are vanilla prefabs aswell. priority is given to rare, xcostum, skyscrapers.

there are building merged together, some will fall apart when you explorer, (adds a bit of terror when you explore)

since there are more prefabs,(almost 4x the regular amount of prefabs in a random gen) that means there are more sleeper volumes, which in turn means there are more zombies.

I spent some time learning Axiom, and put together a string for the rwg file, you can feel free to examine. it guarantees the maximum amount of roads, i did a F=1 and there were more roads than grass, lol.

anyway, the RWG is optional. you dont need it since i already generated the EPIC CITES world. but again, feel free to use it to generate a world using your own seed. but know that you will not be able to generate as many prefabs as i have.

as far as how i got so many prefabs in a world? thats a trade secret :pride:

YOU WILL NEED to use my blocks.xml in order to use the combopack in 231.

All is included in the download, if you need any assistance, let me know and i will help.

i prefer to use the modlets 30k Stacks, and HBB. No repeat Sounds is optional but nice.

having 30k Stacks and HBB is almost necessary for a mod like this

ENJOI! ;)

Download Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tos6jrhhnajsjvd/EPIC_CITIESv17a.231.5.1s.zip/file

EPIC_CITIESv17a_231.5_1s.thumb.jpg.ed12d47ff9c994a2765316ebe88e4281.jpg

I might try this on the new server :) Gonna ask the others and see what they think, as we might try and continue on the one we have barely started. We have a good thing going there so I might get some resistance :p

Repeat sounds is apparently fixed in b231 btw ;) And I might be a bit tired, cause I cant seem to get what HBB means :p

Grats on the worlds quickest complete world update for new patch btw :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26395[/ATTACH]

Welcome to EPIC CITIES v17a.231.5.1s

This is a world you select and play, or put name in serverconfig and load a dedi server with it.

8192*8192

almost 7,000 prefabs.

mostly rare and xcostum prefabs, although there are vanilla prefabs aswell. priority is given to rare, xcostum, skyscrapers.

there are building merged together, some will fall apart when you explorer, (adds a bit of terror when you explore)

since there are more prefabs,(almost 4x the regular amount of prefabs in a random gen) that means there are more sleeper volumes, which in turn means there are more zombies.

I spent some time learning Axiom, and put together a string for the rwg file, you can feel free to examine. it guarantees the maximum amount of roads, i did a F=1 and there were more roads than grass, lol.

anyway, the RWG is optional. you dont need it since i already generated the EPIC CITES world. but again, feel free to use it to generate a world using your own seed. but know that you will not be able to generate as many prefabs as i have.

as far as how i got so many prefabs in a world? thats a trade secret :pride:

YOU WILL NEED to use my blocks.xml in order to use the combopack in 231.

All is included in the download, if you need any assistance, let me know and i will help.

i prefer to use the modlets 30k Stacks, and HBB. No repeat Sounds is optional but nice.

having 30k Stacks and HBB is almost necessary for a mod like this

ENJOI! ;)

Download Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tos6jrhhnajsjvd/EPIC_CITIESv17a.231.5.1s.zip/file

Has lots of errors, missing prefabs? can you update the Zip to include these?

a TON! of buildings spawning prefabs building into eachother, and prefabs not even being fully built due to the massive cities. however it is AMAZING! figured I would let you know if you already didn't. fantastic work!

Yes I seen the same thing, also a lot not level with the streets or floating. but I love the idea.

- - - Updated - - -

HBB is horders bigger packpack. 144 slots i think.

With the new update, they added a few more POI's you may want to update this to include those as well.

any chance you would do this as a modlet? Its more likely to be compatible with future versions. Were you able to do this by only modifing rwgmixer or did you also have to make changes to Assembly-CSharp.dll? I was going to modify the town population code to see if I could do something like this but haven't had a chance yet.

EDIT: Doh, feel stupid again..., I think it's this: <property name="GameWorld" value="RWG"/> I need to change to "EPIC CITIES 17a.231.5.1s" or to whatever world folder name is.

What I need to put in dedi serverconfig.xml to get this pre generated map to load?

Whatever I tried it always generated new world.

I know i can just stop server and replace generated world with yours but I like to know for future needs if there is another way to do it.

EDIT: Doh, feel stupid again..., I think it's this: <property name="GameWorld" value="RWG"/> I need to change to "EPIC CITIES 17a.231.5.1s" or to whatever world folder name is.

What I need to put in dedi serverconfig.xml to get this pre generated map to load?

Whatever I tried it always generated new world.

I know i can just stop server and replace generated world with yours but I like to know for future needs if there is another way to do it.

<property name="GameWorld" value="RWG"/> - this needs to stay this for the world generator

<property name="WorldGenSeed" value="A17 B238"/> This is what you change

<property name="GameName" value="A17 B238"/> This is what you change

Generate a world name it whatever you want, once it generates copy and paste the files, and play. for the server its best to generate a world first on the Random Gen first then make on the server you have the same game seed name.

Archived