Native Linux server (with management scripts)

Alloc

18 hours ago, laila said:

Someone replicated the error by attempting to run a dedicated linux server on the same type of hardware and got the same type of error. 

Output log here: 

https://pastebin.com/PWM6wXa5

That's me. @AllocI'd used this machine when we were testing A20, up to experimental and it had worked as a server. Was going to recycle it, but saw the posts about a20.4 on AMD and decided to test it. If you want any more testing done on it, I'm open to that. I'd just figured, it's so old, just ditch it if it doesn't run your software anymore.

Talking to the EOS team, but nothing that we could fix. They are not sure yet if they will (be able to) fix it, definitely would take a bit. After all the Phenom II is over 10 years old by now ... :D 

• 1 year later...

@Alloc just out of curiosity, is there a fix planned for Allocs_WebAndMapRendering?  or is TFP_MapRendering the replacement for it?  Should I remove Allocs_WebAndMapRendering?  The Allocs map launches but it never gets updated and walking the map doesn't do anything.  I suspect it's because in the server config all the "ControlPanelEnabled" bits were replaced with "WebDashboardEnabled" bits.  

Actually, now that I take a closer look at it, it appears all 3 of the Allocs_* now have a TFP_ equivalent.  I'm just going to assume this is the case and del the Allocs_* from Mods.  See how it turns out I guess.

Edited by morggin (see edit history)

You probably didn't enabled MapRendering in the config.

Legacy mod still works and provides some stuff the new vanilla version can not serve yet. If you only need the map but no offline players / inventories the new version should serve you well.

Also, wrong thread ;)