Selling vehicles

Crys416

Not sure if intended or not, but I sold my bicycle and minibike after crafting a motorcycle and now i can buy ALL THE THINGS. Has anyone else experienced this?

(edit added comment by QA Tester-unholyjoe)

yeah this was reported and fixed. it was not intended. hopefully be in next patch. :)

Yeah sure, sell your bikes... Considering how tough it was for me to find a can of acid, i will definitely NOT sell any vehicles (found only 2 cans over the 18 days of my game time). Minibike and motorcycle has 2 wheels, but jeep has 4 and gyrocopter has 3. Each wheel needs 1 can of acid, go figure...

Yeah sure, sell your bikes... Considering how tough it was for me to find a can of acid, i will definitely NOT sell any vehicles (found only 2 cans over the 18 days of my game time). Minibike and motorcycle has 2 wheels, but jeep has 4 and gyrocopter has 3. Each wheel needs 1 can of acid, go figure...

This. Vehicles should absolutely fetch the price they currently do because wheels are so hard to come by. Three of us playing co-op. We had managed ONE pushbike by level 50. We could make Hogs but had no wheels to do so; we still don't. Acid is extremely rare. Hell, if I saw a trader selling Acid or a wheel for 100k, I'd buy it.

No fix needed here, other than a nerf to the exp you get for selling one, which is way OP.

Archived