Is there a way to raise # of zombies on horde night?

andrewcu

I know on PC you can raise the max amount of zombies, but i dont see that option on the Xbox version. Is there any way to raise the zombie spawn for horde nights? The ease of horde nights is the only reason i put a hold on playing right now. At this point i light my forges just to get screamers to have some kind of challenge because horde nights are terrible. I have the difficulty up to the max setting and it still doesnt help

The best thing you can do is just kill them as they come. They'll be replaced with fresh zombies for most of the night. I don't know what day you're on, but you do get more special zombies as time goes by. It takes a while, though. I'm somewhere in the early hundreds and finally getting cops and wights regularly. Other than that, yeah, it's not overly difficult.

You can be like me and get overly attached to your base and use expensive materials. That way, every little scratch hurts so you have to go nuts with killing before it happens. The other option is to just build weaknesses into your design or take on the horde out in the open.

When zombie spawns start to thin out, simply quit your game and reload it. The horde will restart like it was just beginning. Just keep doing that until the end of the horde. Time will not be affected, so eventually the horde will end. However, it will keep your zombie spawn numbers high.

When zombie spawns start to thin out, simply quit your game and reload it. The horde will restart like it was just beginning. Just keep doing that until the end of the horde. Time will not be affected, so eventually the horde will end. However, it will keep your zombie spawn numbers high.

That don't work every time and my experience from it has had way more times when I do start the game back up some of the zombies will still be around but once they are dead the rest of the night dies out and only get a few more. But if it works for you great.

Archived