Crops, Plants And Trees ?

Baobab

Hello Everyone,

Im looking for a mod like my title said.

Searching for

Carrots, tomatos, orange, cherry, avocado and so on.

Does someone have a mod like this. I know various Mos have Plants & Trees, but i only looking for a seperate one, to build into mine.

Thx

The direction a lot of modders are going is towards "modlets", which would essentially allow a modder to have a "vegetation" mod that includes a bunch of new plant life, then a player would simply select one of the "modlets" to include into a super mod for play.

So although I'm unaware of a mod that only includes new plants, I suspect you'll see them soon.

Sphereii is making a big push towards the modlet idea, and a lot of modders are behind him.

The direction a lot of modders are going is towards "modlets", which would essentially allow a modder to have a "vegetation" mod that includes a bunch of new plant life, then a player would simply select one of the "modlets" to include into a super mod for play.

So although I'm unaware of a mod that only includes new plants, I suspect you'll see them soon.

Sphereii is making a big push towards the modlet idea, and a lot of modders are behind him.

Thats Cool, but what i mean, Jax has a seperate sdx on github (Wheat) but want some other what i have seen.

But its ok, if not, i have to grab code snippets, piece by piece ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived