Suggestion: A difficulty setting option: Horde ends on death

jdifran

I would like to see an option in the difficulty settings to have a horde stop spawning if the survivor dies.

I think it could be very frustrating, especially for new players, to have one horde night death balloon into catastrophic string of multiple deaths and their associated penalties to max health and stamina.

To be clear, I'm not asking for a change to the vanilla 7D2D, just a new option in the difficulty settings that we could toggle.

Also, I'm not sure how this would work in a multiplayer game. Is the survivor who died no longer "hunted" but the other survivors are? Could that be exploited? (I assume the server admin could just turn this setting off if it is problematic when multiple players are involved.)

Just an idea, respectfully submitted.

I would like to see an option in the difficulty settings to have a horde stop spawning if the survivor dies.

I think it could be very frustrating, especially for new players, to have one horde night death balloon into catastrophic string of multiple deaths and their associated penalties to max health and stamina.

To be clear, I'm not asking for a change to the vanilla 7D2D, just a new option in the difficulty settings that we could toggle.

Also, I'm not sure how this would work in a multiplayer game. Is the survivor who died no longer "hunted" but the other survivors are? Could that be exploited? (I assume the server admin could just turn this setting off if it is problematic when multiple players are involved.)

Just an idea, respectfully submitted.

It's a moot point because there is no more wellness in A17.

Archived