If harrassing game developers made them work faster...

Dimpy

Maybe complain to the developers of Half-Life (that's just the Valve Corporation, right?) because

COME ON ITS BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE HL2 WHERES A VIDEO THIS SERIES IS DEAD ITS LIKE THE DEVS DONT EVEN CARE DONT BUY THIS GAME THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY AND SENT THERE MODS TO SILENCE ANYONE WHO COMPLANS THEY WILL PROBABLY BAN ME BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE I WANT TO SAY THE TRUTH ITS LIKE THERE LIKE THE ILUMENATI BUT THEY DONT LIKE THREE BECAUSE WHERES THE HL3 I COULD HAVE MADE THAT GAME IN ONE MONTH SO **** YOU DEVELOPERS YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER

...Please don't quote me on that

Maybe complain to the developers of Half-Life (that's just the Valve Corporation, right?) because

COME ON ITS BEEN 10 YEARS SINCE HL2 WHERES A VIDEO THIS SERIES IS DEAD ITS LIKE THE DEVS DONT EVEN CARE DONT BUY THIS GAME THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY AND SENT THERE MODS TO SILENCE ANYONE WHO COMPLANS THEY WILL PROBABLY BAN ME BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE I WANT TO SAY THE TRUTH ITS LIKE THERE LIKE THE ILUMENATI BUT THEY DONT LIKE THREE BECAUSE WHERES THE HL3 I COULD HAVE MADE THAT GAME IN ONE MONTH SO **** YOU DEVELOPERS YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER

...Please don't quote me on that

Quoted for truth!

There is an article which explains the reasons (opinion) why Valve may not be making a new Half-life game, at least for the foreseeable future. It is quite an insightful read. Basically, Gabe would need a REASON to make another game and have the time to devote to it.

However, new developments since that article appeared may change things. I was browsing IMDB the other day and looked up JJ Abrams. It appears that they have announced a Portal movie and a Half-Life movie. No schedule or release date, just an announcement. This might be the impetus for Valve to green light a third installment for at least one of them (my opinion). :)

Archived