No Horde and no air drops on server...

Two Penguins

Hello,

I need some advice, my wife and I opened a 7 days to die server and i checked and re-checked the settings, even 3 times. The config is set up for Air drops and marked drops at that. I tried at 72 hours and 36 hours as well as 24 and 12 hours and no go within 21 days in game. I have got to the point i have to span them in. I can not confirm as of yet, since we have players that are on hours that i am not and so it is harder to get with them but, i think we also have no wondering hordes.

Has anyone heard of this? It is a rented server. If you have heard of this, is there a solution without wipe and start over? Am i doomed to spawning air drops the rest of the life of this map?

Thank you in Advance,

Thomas aka Chaplain

Discord: NCHitman#2359

1582297419_7daysttodiepeng.jpg.f8be2c58aacd3d8682ea97f5f34d4547.jpg

No major mods. I have set the fuel tanks to be larger, water and first aid have larger stacks as well, that is about it. I will go onto the server and see if there are any logs of error, anything special i should look for? Should i paste logs here if found so I can get advice?

Check your console in-game and/or the logs, it'll usually tell ya what's up. Like when I removed screamers, I accidently added a period somewhere and it broke spawning and it made sure to tell me a thousand times in the console I broke it somewhere (it gave me the exact spot)

Archived