What's the most captivating part of A17?

What's the most captivating part of A17?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What's the most captivating part of A17?

• New vehicles & redone vehicle physics
    • Improved artificial intelligence/pathing for zombies
    • World building (new quests with dialogue, integrated with lots of new dungeon-style POIs)
    • Overhauled weapons (weapon mods, tinting, power moves)
    • Mod-friendly changes (POI Editor, terrain editor, increased block limit)
    • Redesigned player stats & UI (health/stamina/fullness/thirst; bars for XP, HP, and stealth)
    • Engine update & technical/performance improvements
    • World art improvements (water renderer, remastered biomes, new block shapes & textures, etc.)
    • Character art/animation improvements (zombie ragdolls, player mocap, new deer, animal fixes)
    • Other (anything not listed here, including any unannounced features)

Yeah my friend didn't care for 7dtd to much, says the zombies were way to stupid and easy to avoid in A16, then I told him about some of the AI stuff in A17 and now hes intersted as the zombies sound like they might actually pose a challenge now with the new ai/pathing. I can't wait, gonna drag him into it too on day 1 of 17-e release if I can. When we both don't know much about it, thats the most fun, diving into a new alpha/update half blind then figuring stuff out. I didn't know you could get free fertalizer from the burned forest biomes till I happened to look for a youtube video on how to get alot of it easly. Wonder how many alpha's thats been in and I didnt know about it at all till a16.4.

Archived