Music to 7DtD by

Cotabucky

Lets flood the pimps with our take on music that should be in game! My track was just me doing stuff but I think we could all add to the game.My stuff is ♥♥♥♥ in general but I have heart lol.

Horde night = Immigrant Song. Done.

Lets flood the pimps with our take on music that should be in game! My track was just me doing stuff but I think we could all add to the game.My stuff is ♥♥♥♥ in general but I have heart lol.

I like a dichotomy between what is happening and what you are hearing sometimes.

Imagine fighting the most powerful night horde you ever faced before and things are going bad... real bad. One defensive barrier after another has fallen and you are now at your "Do or Die" last line of defense... You realise you're going to die... But by GOD, a crap load of zombies are going with you! Then this kicks in:

:)

One my cousin did and I added piano and synth sounds.He is a great guitarist and music producer. Works here in Portland Maine in a recording studio.This is his early stuff. He actually made all sounds and music on a game on steam released recently. Ill try and find it.

. Same here. I did piano and synth sounds while my cousen Trevor made the base track. This kind of thing would be cool to add to game imo. Not sure how the Pimps would do it but it would be fun to play on servers with custom music from the community.https://soundcloud.com/user-113415938/hillary-is-a-killer . That track I did. I know I can add my music into Arma3 on my dedicated server. I hope I can do the same with 7dtd.

Archived