Has anyone gotten the speedmodifier buff working?

Buggi

I am trying to buff the players speed when on asphalt, I have the following code:

<buff id="asphaltStaBoostTrigger" duration="1" actions="setvar(CTRroadrun, 10)" />

<buff id="asphaltStaminaEffect" duration="0" buffif="CTRroadrun greater 0" debuffif="CTRroadrun less 1" actions="increment(CTRroadrun, -1, 1, 0, 0)" type="speedmodifier"
name_key="Meep Meep!" description_key="Run Faster and Longer on pavement." tooltip_key="Speed Booster" icon="ui_game_symbol_run" >
<modify id="0" stat="speedmodifier" mulValue="2.5"/>
<modify id="1" stat="stamina" amount="1" rate="2" />			
</buff>

The stamina stat buff works fine, the speed modifier shows up, but in game has no effect. (btw, its 250% to try and test.)

The vanilla examples show <1 values for this, so a broken leg is 0.6 and works, but values >1 don't seem to have any effect.

I got it working with this code:

<buff id="asphaltStaBoostTrigger" duration="1" actions="setvar(CTRroadrun, 10)" />

<buff id="asphaltStaminaEffect" duration="0" buffif="CTRroadrun greater 0" debuffif="CTRroadrun less 1" actions="increment(CTRroadrun, -1, 1, 0, 0)" type="speedmodifier"
name_key="Meep Meep!" description_key="Run Faster and Longer on pavement." tooltip_key="Speed Booster" icon="ui_game_symbol_run" >
<modify id="0" stat="speedmodifier" modifyMaxValue="3.01"/>
<modify id="1" stat="speedmodifier" mulValue="2.5"/>
<modify id="0" stat="stamina" amount="1" rate="2" />			
</buff>

Basically, had to modify the MAX value it could be, then modify that value. Works great!

Archived