Game crash

Bertinator

No one seems to look at the timestamps of the log at all though ...

That's not the crash's log, assuming the crash was just these days.

"2018-03-23T16:49:34 16.589" I interpit that as year 2018, 3rd month, 28th day... 16 hundred hours 'local'? Starts at 16:49 ends 16:50... That was about a month ago - possible! Hasn't been able to try to play again till 'recently.'

First issue:

2018-03-23T16:50:09 52.358 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at NetPackageWeather.read (System.IO.BinaryReader _br) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetPackage.Parse (System.IO.BinaryReader _reader, .ClientInfo _sender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetConnectionSteam.Task_CommReader (.TaskInfo _threadInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Then repeated twice as shown:

at PrefabLODManager.UpdatePrefabsAround (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 _prefabsAround) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetPackageDistantPOIs.ProcessPackage (.World _world, INetConnectionCallbacks _netConnectionCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ConnectionManager.ZG (INetConnection , NetPackageDirection ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ConnectionManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Could be that this continues but they only posted two... Reference not set is linked with a few issues, one if I remember correctly is where they can't login... Maybe I'll check it when I get home - still at work on a Sunday! YAY!

hello; for the last few weeks game would crash on launch.

I would reinstall new version to be able to launch game, however after it would only crash on launch again. I have attached the screen shot of the crash message as it appeared. a link to dropbox for the files the crash message suggested to send; as well as the output log.

crash.thumb.jpg.9c5ec5e8c76144339fa2a7e49411dcf8.jpg

[ATTACH]24424[/ATTACH]

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cl7l2nd7ry2i2xz/AAB-BmHSKrSAfaLh5p2qXK_Na?dl=0

Thanks

output_log__2018-05-03__14-17-22.txt

I would reinstall new version to be able to launch game, however after it would only crash on launch again. I have attached the screen shot of the crash message as it appeared. a link to dropbox for the files the crash message suggested to send; as well as the output log.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24423[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24424[/ATTACH]

Thanks

I'd re-install the GPU drivers for starters. Might do a refresh on DirectX also.

I'd re-install the GPU drivers for starters. Might do a refresh on DirectX also.

thanks updated nvidia drivers. windows 10 also had a large update (which was not in notification list). after both were done, having no breaking issues.

*face palms* should of thought of that before asking.. lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24423[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24424[/ATTACH]

Thanks

i have the same probl but with the 0x0005 error code and all my setting is updated when i try the game he start tu close sudently in my face

"2018-03-23T16:49:34 16.589" I interpit that as year 2018, 3rd month, 28th day... 16 hundred hours 'local'? Starts at 16:49 ends 16:50... That was about a month ago - possible! Hasn't been able to try to play again till 'recently.'

First issue:

2018-03-23T16:50:09 52.358 EXC Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at NetPackageWeather.read (System.IO.BinaryReader _br) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetPackage.Parse (System.IO.BinaryReader _reader, .ClientInfo _sender) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetConnectionSteam.Task_CommReader (.TaskInfo _threadInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Then repeated twice as shown:

at PrefabLODManager.UpdatePrefabsAround (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 _prefabsAround) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NetPackageDistantPOIs.ProcessPackage (.World _world, INetConnectionCallbacks _netConnectionCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ConnectionManager.ZG (INetConnection , NetPackageDirection ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ConnectionManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Could be that this continues but they only posted two... Reference not set is linked with a few issues, one if I remember correctly is where they can't login... Maybe I'll check it when I get home - still at work on a Sunday! YAY!

OOPS...I uploaded the wrong file. Please check the one in this reply. It's the latest crash file. Sorry about that...MY BAD!

output_log.txt

Archived