Anyone know what this means.

Gamida

Keep seeing this message now and then when someone tries to join server.

[MODS] Error while executing PlayerDisconnected on mod "Server Tools"

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Player disconnected: EntityID=-1, PlayerID='*****************', OwnerID='*****************', PlayerName='********'

It seems to be new people that are trying to join.

Am just curious.

**** is names and numbers edited out

If memory serves me - and sometimes it doesn't there's something wrong with the players install. I presume that you have at least one mod on the server... I'm now remembering with Valmod the "KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary" error is related to an improper install on the clients side. Albeit - it could be on the server...

If memory serves me - and sometimes it doesn't there's something wrong with the players install. I presume that you have at least one mod on the server... I'm now remembering with Valmod the "KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary" error is related to an improper install on the clients side. Albeit - it could be on the server...

Ok, thanks. Was just curious about what it could have been.

It means the game is looking for a variable or object that isn't there yet, usually user info it can't actually get because the user can't connect.

By itself, the error means nothing... the real issue is that player can't connect. Solve that, the problem goes away. =)

(hint, port forwarding)

It means the game is looking for a variable or object that isn't there yet, usually user info it can't actually get because the user can't connect.

By itself, the error means nothing... the real issue is that player can't connect. Solve that, the problem goes away. =)

(hint, port forwarding)

Yeah it seems to have happened with a couple of people trying to connect. It is on a dedicated commercial server that about 100+ players have already connected so I am guessing it is on the ones trying to connect end.

Archived