[POC] Proof Of Concept Play - Valmod Overhaul with integrated SDX Changes

sphereii

How i said, i redownloaded a third time and i also made a clean install from 7dtd-server.

so the assembly-csharp Nightly DLL is wrong in the github repo https://github.com/ExperimentalSDXMods/ValmodDedicated

I re-uploaded from a fresh build: https://github.com/ExperimentalSDXMods/ValmodDedicated/blob/master/NightlyHordes/Assembly-CSharp.dll

See if that resolves the issue.

Am I missing something here? Mod works fine but on night 1 --> day 2 I get the blood red sky but no blood moon horde? Do the hordes start on Night 2 --- > Day 3?

There was a bug where the first night didn't give you a horde, however it did give you the atmosphere.

played ur mod a bit too. i was suprised, cause didnt choose the "daily bloodmoon", and i got daily bm after day2. maybe u did a mistake and named it false. daily bm = no daily bm, no daily bm = daily bm. cause i choosed to play val+sdx with no daily and get it daily after day 2.

played ur mod a bit too. i was suprised, cause didnt choose the "daily bloodmoon", and i got daily bm after day2. maybe u did a mistake and named it false. daily bm = no daily bm, no daily bm = daily bm. cause i choosed to play val+sdx with no daily and get it daily after day 2.

The Daily Blood Moon should begin on the second night. On the third blood moon, do you start getting them?

Yes, i got daily BM after the second night daily/nightly, but i installed "valmod overhauled sdx" , NOT "valmod overhauled sdx Daily Bloddmoon".

Therefore i think u maybe inverted both files.

Sorry about the trouble. I did get one mixed up. I fixed them up.

Don't worry. This were funny and stressful days ( in game). But also a bit boring to repair the base every morning. Daily Bloodmoon is maybe more fun if u dont settle down, or at least if u can craft harder walls.

The daily blood moons are the main concept of this mod. It's also showing what else SDX can bring to you to change up your game a bit, if you were getting bored from what was offered elsewhere. I chose valmod because it'd be familiar for most people, but with just some extra twists :)

The Val-oween mod is a far more stressful play through :)

I like valmod too (well, i mostly play valmod) , and i wanted to try some sdx mods on vanilla, but then ur combination comes out .....a very good one. Not ur mod is boring, my playstile on ur mod was not good. Therefore a tip for people who wanna play it...wait with basebuilding until u get strong walls or^^

If i remember correctly, i play ur mod till day 8 or 9. Did work bugfree for me and at all it was fun. Thx for it ....but 2days ago i switched to another "notonlybybelongawaitedmod".

Ps. : Val-O-Ween is awesome scary at night...played it 3 days too ;)

I like valmod too (well, i mostly play valmod) , and i wanted to try some sdx mods on vanilla, but then ur combination comes out .....a very good one. Not ur mod is boring, my playstile on ur mod was not good. Therefore a tip for people who wanna play it...wait with basebuilding until u get strong walls or^^

If i remember correctly, i play ur mod till day 8 or 9. Did work bugfree for me and at all it was fun. Thx for it ....but 2days ago i switched to another "notonlybybelongawaitedmod".

Ps. : Val-O-Ween is awesone scary at night...played it 3 days too ;)

haha Starvation cannot be compared to any of the little mods I do. Enjoy starvation :)

Archived