[POC] Proof Of Concept Play - Valmod Overhaul with integrated SDX Changes

sphereii

Sphereii is there a chance that you could do the same thing for War of the Walkers and add it to the launcher?

I'm trying to figure out how to use SDX atm, but I'm old :)

Appreciate all the work.

I'll take a look, and see if dwallorde is open to the idea of me using his mod as a base :)

• 2 weeks later...
The every night blood moon version. And yes it was done through the mod launcher. I did not try the others.

After it fails, can you click on the View menu in the mod launcher, then Log Files? Then select the games output log file and click on upload log file. Then provide me the link

Just tried again, and seems to be the same errors as before. Something about mybloodmoon.. I have done the log file upload pastebin. Not sure if its right but here is the link https://pastebin.com/mmdrps7z

Strange. it shows the mods.dll, but maybe it's not being copied over. Can you restart the mod launcher and try again? I adjusted the paths slightly.

• 2 months later...
I'm unclear - does the version titled just "Valmod Overhaul SDX" not have any Nightly Blood Moons, or do they just start on Day 7 instead of Day 2 as compared to the version with Nightly Blod Moons in the title?

Valmod Overhaul SDX has its hordes started the night of Day 2.

Valmod Overhaul SDX Nightly Blood Moons are for the real players, and starts the first night :)

Supposing there is some totally wimpy player that is definitely not me that wanted to play this mod combination you've set up with everything EXCEPT the Nightly Blood Moons, would there be any way for that total wuss to make that change?

Let me see what I can dig up for your friend. :)

Supposing there is some totally wimpy player that is definitely not me that wanted to play this mod combination you've set up with everything EXCEPT the Nightly Blood Moons, would there be any way for that total wuss to make that change?

Done: Valmod Overhaul SDX Regular Blood Moons is now available under the sphereii-mental for your friend!

Enjoy the mod!

• 2 months later...

ohh this is nice! :D some more stuff to my valmod playtrough yay! :D

i havent played 7dtd for some time now so dont know that sdx is but does that mean you can add more sdx mods to it or?

like valmod sdx + Experimental Recipes [sDX]

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?59490-Experimental-Recipes-Full-Version&p=582989#post582989

That would be a sick content pack :p

will there be added more mods to this at launcher or just as is?

i really love Valmod and this just give it some new life to it :D

can i put more together my self or only one mod at the time valmod sdx or such.

im not into modding i only tryed valmod, ravenhearst and wotw.

but they all have some little parts that are nice =)

ohh this is nice! :D some more stuff to my valmod playtrough yay! :D

i havent played 7dtd for some time now so dont know that sdx is but does that mean you can add more sdx mods to it or?

like valmod sdx + Experimental Recipes [sDX]

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?59490-Experimental-Recipes-Full-Version&p=582989#post582989

That would be a sick content pack :p

will there be added more mods to this at launcher or just as is?

i really love Valmod and this just give it some new life to it :D

can i put more together my self or only one mod at the time valmod sdx or such.

im not into modding i only tryed valmod, ravenhearst and wotw.

but they all have some little parts that are nice =)

You can combine some mods together. I am not sure how experimental recipes would combine with valmod; you may run into issues, etc.

It may throw off the balance of the mod.

Archived