[MOD] A16 Better Balance Mod - Spikes, guns, mining, building etc. improvements

SurvivalUK

Good day SurvivalUK

I use the 7D2D launcher now because it makes so much easier to install and play the game ..

My question is .. have you thought about or will you add the Bigger Backpack and Mini-Bike storage in to your Mod .. maybe by Valmod .. the added 45 slot one.

Other than that .. Nice mod.

I'd not thought about it but the inclusion within Sphereii's awesome Mod Launcher it would make sense to keep things streamlined. Leave it with me and i'll see what i can do :). And thanks for the comments!

I forgot to announce! Yes, Better Balance is now in the 7D2D Mod Launcher. Welcome, SurvivalUK :)

Cheers Sphereii :)

- - - Updated - - -

Currently testing a version that is A16.4b2 experimental compatible for those on that branch, only a couple of things have changed in the entityclasses.xml so should have an update later tonight. Just play testing to make sure there aren't any surprises.

not sure if ur aware survival bu i just downloaded ur mod onto a fresh install of the game and fresh save when i logged out last night i had 2 chests full of stuff logged back in today and both chests were gone and my mini shelter i built on top the gas station was half gone and game was spawning mobs from the GS 1200 list dont know wats up thought id let u know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have not read every single post on this so pardon me if Im sounding like an idiot. Is this updated for 16.3? I figured everything would work right, but when I tried this out earlier, I wen't near a prefab house and got a ton of error messages about sleeper zombies. Perhaps they are missing from entitygroups? Or do they spawn as objects? Im super new to 7dtd modding if you couldnt tell :rapture:

Sorry travelling due to work commitments and didn't get a chance to pick this back up.

@team_caffeine shouldn't have any problems with sleepers, it's worth verifying your 7Days files before applying the mod so you're back to vanilla first.

New update for the A16.4b8 experimental branch (worth playing moving to vs A16.3)

Link - v2.2:

Download link or Download link Google Drive

** make sure to use the latest version of winrar / 7zip **

v2.2 - A16.4b8 compatible, stack size changes, refined tire drops from cars

sorry if im repetitive dont wanna bother u too much but was wondering on this as im finding rather odd

not sure if ur aware survival bu i just downloaded ur mod onto a fresh install of the game and fresh save when i logged out last night i had 2 chests full of stuff logged back in today and both chests were gone and my mini shelter i built on top the gas station was half gone and game was spawning mobs from the GS 1200 list dont know wats up thought id let u know

sorry if im repetitive dont wanna bother u too much but was wondering on this as im finding rather odd

not sure if ur aware survival bu i just downloaded ur mod onto a fresh install of the game and fresh save when i logged out last night i had 2 chests full of stuff logged back in today and both chests were gone and my mini shelter i built on top the gas station was half gone and game was spawning mobs from the GS 1200 list dont know wats up thought id let u know

Hi Blazer

I admire your tenacity regarding you keep trying the mod over and over again but it's just not working out for you. Not sure why but it isn't and no issues reported or replicated anywhere else so it's time give up trying imo. Sorry.

kk thx for ur response i appreciate it maybe ask ppl for bug reports on mod as it may be happening some may just not feel its worth reporting as i could only imagine that happening with a full concrete base would be real bad

PS: Will try one more time as it may have been something i did wrong :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wanna give u an update survival mod is great im on day 30 full steel base near max everything and i tested that gas station put a chest in it with garbage logged out back at base check gas station and guess wat chest was gone so i went into DM mode grabbed 500 gas barrels and blew the gas station to kingdom kome lol :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

curious survival when a17 drops will u be updating this mod along with it? if so maybe drop the amount of resources a tad per block as its a little OP even for me lol and maybe try to tweak the traders loot table a bit to make them useful as teir near useless atm :)

Archived