Stream Team Final Vote

Roland

I voted for Buck Fernandez. I've been watching his series for a long time and I love the way he starts building a base and helps to noob players as I am.

I hope you win, Buck!!. Long life to Pancarcho Klasmerdeles!!

Edit to say: ،،Yo voté por Pancarcho!!:applause:

Buck Fernandez FTW

My vote goes to buck fernandez he has played the game since at least 10 alphas before and is a good player menos trece is too a good player/youtuber but he is a bit noob and with almost 1 million suscribers is a good advertise for the game promotion i think he is going to win if all english speakers dont vote to the english speaker streamer/youtuber to avoid a spanish in streamers team but i think buck deserves the recognize and spanish speakers community deserves someone in the streamers team

My Vote goes to......

I follow all 3 streamers, but watching Buck´s videos is what made me want to purchase 7d2d for PC (even when I already had the PS4 version), I even have now purchased a new PC just for this game as the old one wouldn´t run the game other than on the lowest video settings.

My vote goes to Buck, I hope he wins as I never get tired nor get the urge to "fast-forward" his videos as I have sometimes with other content creators.

PS. Congrats to whoever wins, I'll still be biting my nails waiting for A16 to be released to the rest of us hehehe.

Cheers everyone and special thanks TFP for taking the users´ considerations and allowing other content creators to be part of the Official Stream Team.

Voto para el Tio Buckie!

Menos Trece es buen Youtuber, pero lleva muy poco en 7Days. El Tio Buckie lleva mucho tiempo, esfuerzo y dedicaciَn transmitiendo casi diariamente 7 Days en los ultimos aٌos, esta pase al A16 seria el mejor reconocimiento que el publico espaٌol y en general le puedan dar por su dedicaciَn.

Archived