Stream Team Final Vote

Roland

And.....It's over.

I have been going over IP addresses the last couple of hours and still have a bit more to slog through. I have gone back to before the contest began and have been able to list and sort all newly registered usernames by IP address. I did most of the work yesterday but have just a bit to finish up before I can officially certify the results.

Just for your information and to clear up any false assumptions floating around out there here are some facts.

1)The day before the final voting began we were able to install a plug in for the forums that would immediately send a duplicate account to a group of accounts without the permission to vote. So people could still create alt accounts but could not vote with them. I tested this myself by taking control of one of the alt accounts and sure enough the voting was closed and there was a note in the voting window that said I could not vote. Over the course of the last four days over 300 of these useless alt accounts were created and have since been deleted.

2) There were less than a dozen egregious cheaters with the worst having about 75 alt accounts and the next highest having about 50. All of these accounts were found and removed during the second round of voting and their votes were erased. I believe there were some who noticed some of the contestants' numbers moving down and this why that happened but in no case were any of these cheating votes deciding factor.

3) The entire stream team will consist of the following content creators after tonight's vote:

1) BeardedGuysGaming

2) PokketNinja

3) Kage848

4) Certified Winner

The Stream Team will grow beyond this number eventually but the choices of who joins will be solely that of TFP.

Archived