DatSheDevil Gaming YouTube Channel/Community

DatSheDevil

About Me:

Hey guys and gals! How's it going? I am Heather, AKA DatSheDevil Gaming. I am a mother, wife, Navy Veteran, movie junkie and a gamer. I have 3 boys and have been married to my husband for 20 years as of April 5, 2017. My husband is a retired Navy Veteran. I am originally from Ohio but currently reside in West Virginia. I enjoy movies, gaming, dancing, hiking, canoeing, paddle boarding, etc.

A video introducing myself and my family:

My YouTube:

I just started my gaming channel September 2016. That does not mean I am new to gaming. I started gaming when the Atari came out long, long ago. I didn't really do much gaming as a child. I got more into gaming since having kids. A friend I game with on the Xbox One encouraged me to start a YouTube Channel so here I am. I am pretty proud of how far I have come in the short time I have been on YouTube. I love my small community and I have some very loyal fans, as do all of us content creators. Something to keep in mind when visiting the channel, I am still new to this and it is a learning process, so don't be so cruel when visiting the channel. I encourage tips and advice for improving the channel but not if you can't do it in a respectful manner. Well with all that said please feel free to stop by the channel, we welcome your visit and your stay if you decide to subscribe.

A video show casing various games I play:

Me playing 7 Days to Die in the beginning:

Me playing 7 Days to Die now, I've come a long way: (Zombies Always Run)

A video showing how I celebrate my subscribers/community:

Thanks for visiting my thread here, I really appreciate it!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/datshedevilgaming/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/heatherds72

Twitch:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/datshedevilfans

Keep Surviving,

DatSheDevil Gaming

1st off thank you and your husband for your service! Also what an amazing milestone of 20 years. Matt and I look forward to checking out your videos.

No problem, we were both very proud to serve. I actually miss it, ALOT. I felt my work had meaning and importance, I haven't had that feeling since I left sadly. I took great pride in what I did in the Navy, sadly I got out because I didn't cope well with the sexual harassment. If I had't been sexually abused growing up I might have coped better with that. And that is not to say the military is bad, you can find bad apples in any line of work. I really appreciate that you are willing to check out my channel. I will of course return the favor. Thanks so much. I have heard great things about you guys! Oh and please be kind when visiting my channel, lol. I am still new to this and it is a learning process. I have a lot of improving to do. Thanks again and have a great night!

1st off thank you and your husband for your service! Also what an amazing milestone of 20 years. Matt and I look forward to checking out your videos.

I will actually stop in and visit your stream tomorrow night, Friday since I am not working this Friday night!

I can hands down recommend DatSheDevil - amazing gameplay, brilliant streams every time, and a really supportive community :) Her most recent Resident Evil stream was brilliant :D

Awe, thanks MaxFox. You are very kind as always! Thank for the support. And yeah guys check out MaxFox Gaming too. He is great! He is one of the most supportive people I've met on YouTube for sure!

Most Recent Live Stream

Next Live Stream will be Monday, May 22, 2017 at 6pm Eastern Time. I will hopefully be streaming to Twitch and YouTube via Restream.io. Thanks for stopping by the thread, maybe I'll see you in stream later.

Really liked what I saw of it before I conked out (and later woke up again, doh!) and hope you get your restream sorted out so you can stream to both with less lag :) Great stuff as always :D

Really liked what I saw of it before I conked out (and later woke up again, doh!) and hope you get your restream sorted out so you can stream to both with less lag :) Great stuff as always :D

Yeah I understand, the time zone difference is rough. I am not that computer savvy so I am not sure if I will figure out how to make it better. Have to do some research and/or talk to computer savvy people for some help. Thanks for all your support Max!

Just letting my fans know that I am going offline for about 3 to 4 weeks, so no streams until I return. We just have a lot going on this coming month which includes our family vacation. I am working hard this week to get 4 weeks worth of content up on my channel. I will be coming up with a more active stream schedule during this down time as well. If all goes well I should return with a stream on June 18. Thanks for all the continued support guys and gals, it is always appreciated!

4 weeks! Whoa! I hope you have a good time away from gaming for a little bit and enjoy your vacation, me and the rest of your Fire Demons will be awaiting your return :D

It's great that you're planning on putting out videos for those entire four weeks away, but don't push yourself if you find that much recording overwhelming, we'll understand and we don't want you making yourself too worn out for your vacation has even started! That's a ton of work you got going on there, I struggle just getting one week ahead... *reads "Recording Tons of Episodes for Dumb♥♥♥♥s, by DatSheDevil Gaming" oooo aaaah I see I see...*

4 weeks! Whoa! I hope you have a good time away from gaming for a little bit and enjoy your vacation, me and the rest of your Fire Demons will be awaiting your return :D

It's great that you're planning on putting out videos for those entire four weeks away, but don't push yourself if you find that much recording overwhelming, we'll understand and we don't want you making yourself too worn out for your vacation has even started! That's a ton of work you got going on there, I struggle just getting one week ahead... *reads "Recording Tons of Episodes for Dumb♥♥♥♥s, by DatSheDevil Gaming" oooo aaaah I see I see...*

Yeah it's not too much work to get them done this week. I was originally putting up 10 to 14 videos a week. I only put up 5 to 6 a week now so it is doable to get those done for up to 4 weeks. I am definitely going to enjoy my down time. We are taking our kids to Disney World, should be fun for all. I will miss you all during this down time. I might stop in for a stream here and there but I am really trying to stay offline as much as possible. Everyone needs breaks, it's good to disconnect every once in a while. Keep up the great work on your channel, like I said I will try to stop in on occasion. I might lose some subs but my loyal fans will stay I am sure. Thanks for all your support!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back from vacation for those of you following me. I am hoping to do my first live stream of Alpha 16 tomorrow, Sunday, June 18. I will post time and all that tomorrow. I will post on all my social media and hopefully have a decent turn out. Sorry if any of you have missed me but I think it is important to disconnect from time to time. Those who stuck around thanks, I truly appreciate it. Yeah we went to Orlando, Florida for vacation, visited multiple parks, we had a nice time for sure!

Ok, to all my fans. I will stream tonight starting at 7pm and going until whenever. Sadly this time is when BeardedGuysGaming streams so not only do I have to miss them I won't have as many views. I like streaming on Sundays and Tues because that is when my husband does his World of Warcraft raids so it doesn't interfere with our time together. Streaming Sundays is never a problem since I don't work then. I am working on my stream schedule now but my work schedule is not a set schedule so the stream schedule will most likely change based on my work schedule for the week. I hope people will consider following me on YouTube and Twitch. I will try to stream to both platforms each time I stream but if it causes too many issues I will have to pick one or the other. Most of my fans prefer YouTube at this point, it works best for them but I will try to stream to both. Of course watching both chats is rough so I hope to mod some followers on Twitch when I start having enough people watching there. Thanks guys and gals for all your support! I truly appreciate it!

Live stream schedule

Live Streaming Schedule!

Unfortunately I can't do a set streaming schedule at this time. I will post when I am streaming on here, Discord and Twitter so if you'd like to catch a stream some time please follow me on the sites listed. I will stream primarily to YouTube since that is currently where my audience is.

My YouTube channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz9e00rGD9UoDd3vmCa5MMQ

My Twitch channel is:

I hope to see you in a stream some time. Thanks for all your support guys and gals, it's always appreciated!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/heatherds72

Discord: https://discord.gg/SrXChTw

Archived