War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

How long is the "well rested" buff supposed to last? its been a while and I still have it.

Also, when you find a "white paper skill magazine" (not sure how they are called) if you read one that you do not meet the required skills to know it disappears. is this a bug? or is that how it works? it would be cool if it didn't disappear.

How long is the "well rested" buff supposed to last? its been a while and I still have it.

Also, when you find a "white paper skill magazine" (not sure how they are called) if you read one that you do not meet the required skills to know it disappears. is this a bug? or is that how it works? it would be cool if it didn't disappear.

Unfortunately that is how it works, No way of having it check the skill before it is consumed.

Unfortunately that is how it works, No way of having it check the skill before it is consumed.

No worries if that's how it works I can live with that :)

how about the buff, I've had it for 1 day (in game, 60 minutes day) and its still going.

No worries if that's how it works I can live with that :)

how about the buff, I've had it for 1 day (in game, 60 minutes day) and its still going.

What's your rest level at?

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know how to float you some bones for your work! I know you do it because you like it, but it isn't fair for those of us who enjoy your work to not have a way to show our appreciation?

Get the paypal button or something brother! Your deserve some love!

Added a PayPal button on 3rd post on first page. Hope I did it right. Thanks.

level 20, but here is the thing, I died, appeared on my bed at level 0, ran quickly to get my backpack, level keep rising and stopped at level 20. not sure if that is how its supposed to be ?

Huh. Only supposed to rise when on a bed. What bed did you have? Sleeping bag? Mattress? I wonder if dying caused a bug.

Huh. Only supposed to rise when on a bed. What bed did you have? Sleeping bag? Mattress? I wonder if dying caused a bug.

Hey there Dwall. This thread is one of those that I try to keep up with as much as possible but I do miss things from time to time. I have downloaded the update and plan to start a new save game tonight. Question on the rest buff and apologies if it has been asked and answered. When standing on a bed to rest how much time is needed to reach fully rested? Early in my game play I play on 120 minute days so I can try and get a tower built for the 7 day horde. Then I shorten to usually 90 minute days. I also like the stress and rush from building at night. Setting up a quick parameter when working and having to fight off zombies. So long story short will I have to spend my entire nights resting and only work during the day?

Again sorry if this has been asked and answered.

Hey there Dwall. This thread is one of those that I try to keep up with as much as possible but I do miss things from time to time. I have downloaded the update and plan to start a new save game tonight. Question on the rest buff and apologies if it has been asked and answered. When standing on a bed to rest how much time is needed to reach fully rested? Early in my game play I play on 120 minute days so I can try and get a tower built for the 7 day horde. Then I shorten to usually 90 minute days. I also like the stress and rush from building at night. Setting up a quick parameter when working and having to fight off zombies. So long story short will I have to spend my entire nights resting and only work during the day?

Again sorry if this has been asked and answered.

No usually only takes 5-10 secs of standing on your bed.

No usually only takes 5-10 secs of standing on your bed.

That is very cool then. I like the idea behind it. Just didn't want it to be like some games that when you rest you lose an entire night of game time. Not sure if it can be done and if it can you have probably thought about it but would be cool if there were different time for different beds. Make a bed faster rest time then a sleeping bag for instance.

That is very cool then. I like the idea behind it. Just didn't want it to be like some games that when you rest you lose an entire night of game time. Not sure if it can be done and if it can you have probably thought about it but would be cool if there were different time for different beds. Make a bed faster rest time then a sleeping bag for instance.

If I remember right I did make the king size bed the best for resting. Mattress second and sleeping bag the last.

Missing Icons

Hello, I downloaded the newest version and installed it last night. Works great! However, the majority of the icons are missing from my RG game (I can see the tungsten armor icons but not tungsten penny for example). I read the other posts and I do have the item icons folder with all the pngs in it but for some reason they are not showing up in game. Please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you for the help :)

it was a bedroll, I died, and when I apperead on it it said I was well rested, and I was not in it for more than 1 second as I ran as soon as I spawned, then my rest level kept going up and it stopped at 20, but the well rested buff never seems to dissapear.

Can u recruit the survivors if so how

I've seen other modders do followers. Not sure the survivor class has that ability and if so I don't know how to. Maybe in the future that can be a thing. The survivors are still a early work in progress.

- - - Updated - - -

it was a bedroll, I died, and when I apperead on it it said I was well rested, and I was not in it for more than 1 second as I ran as soon as I spawned, then my rest level kept going up and it stopped at 20, but the well rested buff never seems to dissapear.

I haven't died and noticed my rest not going down. Weird as the system worked in the last alpha and it's using the same code. I have maid some adjustments to see if it works. Basically it's coded for rest to decrease 1 level per in game hour. Also what weird is that when I was testing this update it was going down as supposed too. Never made any changes to it sense then.

I've seen other modders do followers. Not sure the survivor class has that ability and if so I don't know how to. Maybe in the future that can be a thing. The survivors are still a early work in progress.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't died and noticed my rest not going down. Weird as the system worked in the last alpha and it's using the same code. I have maid some adjustments to see if it works. Basically it's coded for rest to decrease 1 level per in game hour. Also what weird is that when I was testing this update it was going down as supposed too. Never made any changes to it sense then.

I will keep testing and report back, could it be that I am playing on a dedicated server?

Hi again, any news with 4.3.0. working with the 7dtd launcher yet ?

I can manually load it in the meantime if it isnt, its just easier for me with the launcher.. thanks.

The link has been updated to a new github download link so in the future it will be updated faster. And yes the launcher should have my new version now.

well, 2 days in a row with the well rested buff still on, and level 20 rest, don't know what I did :/

Same on my end. Trying some things right now. At least it's not game breaking. Being stuck on max level just means everything health wise on your character runs as normal. Would be worse if it were stuck on low.