War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Same on my end. Trying some things right now. At least it's not game breaking. Being stuck on max level just means everything health wise on your character runs as normal. Would be worse if it were stuck on low.

haha yeah, I am actually not complaining (my guy runs really fast!) but it was just weird that it didn't wore off :p

Yeah, I also noticed I keep the well rested buff.

Also, I tried to activate one of the quests and I got an "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object" error in the console and no mission in the mission list. I still have one copy left, I'll check which mission it is and let you know.

Hey dwallorde,

I'm having a blast with the mod!

I finally remembered to let you know which mission it is that's causing the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error.

It's the "Tungsten Club Master" mission.

EDIT:

It seems the problem with that quest is a little "effen up" if you'll excuse my play on words XD

In quests.xml, line 1420:

<objective type="FetchKeep" id="forgedTungsten" value="25" />

You've got "forgedTungsten" with a lower case f, instead of upper case F.

I've tried the other missions in creative mode and they seem to work fine.

Edited by AlienZ (see edit history)

Hi , is something wrong with the screamers? i started a new game with the new version , i am at day 17 and i always leave 4 forges burning something but i didn't saw any screamers in the whole playthrough .

Never made any changes to screamers to the code. I got screamers before on previous versions.

Hello, I downloaded the newest version and installed it last night. Works great! However, the majority of the icons are missing from my RG game (I can see the tungsten armor icons but not tungsten penny for example). I read the other posts and I do have the item icons folder with all the pngs in it but for some reason they are not showing up in game. Please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you for the help :)

Me too. I am having the same problem with many missing icons. It appears that the old icons are working but the new icons are blank but quantity shows. I did a manual install so maybe I missed something. I will try again.

I tried the 7DtD mod launcher again and it corrected my missing icon problem.

Edited by Akrux (see edit history)

Me too. I am having the same problem with many missing icons. It appears that the old icons are working but the new icons are blank but quantity shows. I did a manual install so maybe I missed something. I will try again.

I tried the 7DtD mod launcher again and it corrected my missing icon problem.

Ya the mods folder contains the icons.

Twine and Tungsten - Are there any planned fixes for these two items?

We can't get Tungsten to go into the forge, which has been posted about already. In addition, the drop rate for twine is insanely low - a group of 4 of us play on a server, and in a week of scavenging we've only found 3 twine. Any plan to change this?

Thanks.

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod