War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

So, a couple things I've found after installing this mod the other day on my wife and my computers in a local multiplayer environment. Lag, lag, lag... a lot of it for both of us. Especially while in crafting/inventory. This is the worst of it. Also, near the end of my last play session, I was getting these strange 'green color walls'. Hard to explain this. I was in a bomb shelter and as I approached the back wall where the kitchen area was, a green curtain wall appeared in front of the kitchen fridge and cupboards. It then disappeared when I got very close. same thing happened on the left wall of the pantry. Very Strange. And it has never happened in non-mod setup. (This is not on a dedi server, although while running a quick test on a dedi server, I also seemed to have the same lag).

Is this uncommon?

Ok. No response about lag or the 'green color walls'. I started up today and it wasn't too bad. then it slowly got worse. Every time I went into inventory... worse. Is no one else experiencing this? Seems weird.

Ok. No response about lag or the 'green color walls'. I started up today and it wasn't too bad. then it slowly got worse. Every time I went into inventory... worse. Is no one else experiencing this? Seems weird.

Green Color Walls? No idea what your talking about. Lag with recipes is known not much can be done due to recipe loading is a pain in A15. Its better with V4.3.0 that I noticed

V4.3.0 Released! Check the the link in the original post for update notes... This is massive update.

*Note if you don't want to use the prefab pack then don't copy over the Prefab Folder and the rwgmixer.xml file from the config folder

Your the man !

Any chance you can let sphereii know so he can update 4.3 to his launcher ?

Your the man !

Any chance you can let sphereii know so he can update 4.3 to his launcher ?

Will do tomorrow. Want to make sure things are solid first on my end. Going to have a separate link for him soon to make it easier in the future. Right now I'm off to bed.

V4.3.0 Released! Check the the link in the original post for update notes... This is massive update.

*Note if you don't want to use the prefab pack then don't copy over the Prefab Folder and the rwgmixer.xml file from the config folder

Whoo hoo!

Great job. I'm downloading it now.

Hey dwallorde,

Just to let you know, I get a few "File not found" errors in the console when starting a new world.

The missing prefabs are as follows:

xcostum_CountyJail(by_Volar)

xcostum_SuperStore(by_Volar)

xcostum_OlympicPool(by_BraizD)

xcostum_wastelandtrain(by_Horst)

xcostum_Chernobyl(by Maz_Burt)

xcostum_ResidentEvilMansion(by_magoli)

xcostum_ZHigh(by_Volar)

xcostum_zombiepack01(10by10)

I removed these from the rwgmixer.xml file for now.

I thought to let you know.

Thanks again for the mod! I'm off to check it out now. :)

What is the current purpose of Copper ore and Zinc ore, if any? It's not sellable to the trader, and as far as I've been able to craft around, it isn't used for anything that I can tell.

You can craft scrap brass in the chemistry station

- - - Updated - - -

Hey dwallorde,

Just to let you know, I get a few "File not found" errors in the console when starting a new world.

xcostum_ZHigh(by_Volar)

Huh. Not occurring on my end. I'll check.

You can craft scrap brass in the chemistry station

- - - Updated - - -

Huh. Not occurring on my end. I'll check.

I didn't get that error either. I did get an error sitting on the sleeping bag, I believe it was the typical null reference error but I hit escape and it went away. The buffs and icons worked perfectly other than that error.

I did not do a fresh restart, because I found a town that had EVERYTHING, so take my report as it is.

Fantastic job BTW!!!

Edited by Grimfang50 (see edit history)

I didn't get that error either. I did get an error sitting on the sleeping bag, I believe it was the typical null reference error but I hit escape and it went away. The buffs and icons worked perfectly other than that error.

I did not do a fresh restart, because I found a town that had EVERYTHING, so take my report as it is.

Fantastic job BTW!!!

Did you not use the Rest Set item before standing on a bed? Either way I do believe you get out temp out of sync error once Rest initializes but after that it seems to stop

Hey dwallorde,

xcostum_ZHigh(by_Volar)

i have been having the same problem.... it kinda sucks

I don't quite understand that question. "Rest Set item" I put down a sleeping bag and stood on it, if that helps? Like I said, it went away after hitting Esc. Not complaining just letting you know.

Upon a new game you should see a pill shaped icon on your tool bar. I think it's pill shaped still. Anyway all that does is set the Rest system. If your resuming a old save prior to v4.3 then you won't get this. Not a huge deal just meanso you got to stay on your bed a little longer.

Upon a new game you should see a pill shaped icon on your tool bar. I think it's pill shaped still. Anyway all that does is set the Rest system. If your resuming a old save prior to v4.3 then you won't get this. Not a huge deal just meanso you got to stay on your bed a little longer.

That it explains it then! :smile-new:

Version 4.3.0b Released!

*Fixed Missing Prefabs in Folder (Don't know how those ones didn't copy over...

Let me know how to float you some bones for your work! I know you do it because you like it, but it isn't fair for those of us who enjoy your work to not have a way to show our appreciation?

Get the paypal button or something brother! Your deserve some love!

I came back to this mod as I really liked it, but after starting a new game, 7 days in and I haven't seen any bandits... did I miss an update or something?

I haven't tried 4.3 (installing right now) but just thought I ask.

They only spawn in wasteland biome as well as burnt forest I do believe. But also in hub cities. Like 0,0 in RWG-world

*Fixed Missing Prefabs in Folder (Don't know how those ones didn't copy over...

Awesome!

Thank you :)

Get the paypal button or something brother! Your deserve some love!

Agreed!

I haven't seen any bandits... did I miss an update or something?

I can confirm they are spawning in 4.3.

Making my way to the centre city, I ran into two survivors who seemed to want nothing to do with me, because they ran away. XD

Also, making it to the centre city, I was fighting off two dogs when a bandit came running towards me, screaming something about "motherf*cker". I guess he was upset about the way I was "patting" his pets on the head with my club.

Edited by AlienZ (see edit history)