War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

is this ui still possible? Will it work if i just dropped it in my walkers folder? Or have you made significant changes to the ui since he made that.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?57277-DUST-s-UI-HUD-Collection-REQUESTS&p=558522&viewfull=1#post558522

It should still work.

The current download from envul is the same one (atleast in file name) when I made the merges.

Thanks. So did you find any worms?

Not yet, but I have to do some digging today. It's day 7 and I have to get a spike pit dug out, otherwise I am going to have to fall back to a POI for horde night. As for the person saying I can get worms for digging up clay? Ummmm, I have dug up over 4000 worth of clay easy for my forges and making cobblestones.

A few questions please:

- Does this modify the terrain too, or is that part of the rwgmixer vanilla? (If so, I'd try and copy/paste Tin's terrain changes in there, I'm super tired of constantly having to climb steep hills and mountains).

- Is the loot abundance already toned down, or roughly like vanilla? I prefer playing with 75% to 50% loot, so I'm wondering if I should go with the same setting here.

Thank you, can't wait to try this out!

I am enjoying your mod very much. Thank you.

What is the max player level?

How many skill points do you get per level up? It seems to vary.

Some problems that I have noticed:

- can't make a shirt even with all the schematics and workstations etc. I am level 107 and still wearing a plant fiber shirt.

- when you try to take iron out of the builders forge you only get 1/5 the iron. Regular forge works fine.

I am enjoying your mod very much. Thank you.

What is the max player level?

How many skill points do you get per level up? It seems to vary.

Some problems that I have noticed:

- can't make a shirt even with all the schematics and workstations etc. I am level 107 and still wearing a plant fiber shirt.

- when you try to take iron out of the builders forge you only get 1/5 the iron. Regular forge works fine.

200 max player level. I'll look into the other stuff.

A few questions please:

- Does this modify the terrain too, or is that part of the rwgmixer vanilla? (If so, I'd try and copy/paste Tin's terrain changes in there, I'm super tired of constantly having to climb steep hills and mountains).

- Is the loot abundance already toned down, or roughly like vanilla? I prefer playing with 75% to 50% loot, so I'm wondering if I should go with the same setting here.

Thank you, can't wait to try this out!

1- In v4.3 I just use Magoli's Prefab Pack. I haven't seen Tin's changes yet so I am not sure.

2- Loot may be more towards vanilla in quantity, so try playing around with the loot abundance option

I'm pretty sure it wil work as long as you only copy and paste the following sections:

terrain generators

biome generators

biome spawn rules

I have used the GNAMOD for my random gen (with some of my own tweaks) and have not had any issues so far.

-Clothing? Cloth Armor, Clothing as in T-Shirts? I am pretty sure I removed some clothing recipes but most are their and require Clothing Workstation. Recipes will need to be learned.

Hi there thanks for responding :)

I'm including a picture of what I mean. I have the clothing workstation, the recipe and mats but there is no Craft button. This is on all clothing (that I have recipes for). We have tried the tailor workstation and in our inventory as well.

35118287_7dtdclothingcrafting.jpg.66feff0de97502736c1a432b2f48bdc5.jpg

Are we just overlooking something in the game? Thank you for the help!

A question and a little feedback, if you care:

The rest system doesn't work (my char stays well rested/lvl 20 permanently) and as it stands, it's a huge cheat - due to the high stamina regeneration, I can run around nonstop. If I had known, I would've refrained from activating it. Is there any way to deactivate it via console?

I started with the 50% loot setting and after 2-3 game days was already swimming in loot - most of all I have way too much honey, guns, food and stacks of various building frames. I'm guessing your additional loot crates have quite a bit to do with it, but I have a feeling that tree stumps and backpacks maybe give more than normal too? This certainly could use a little tweaking.

I couldn't find any description of the starting class skills, this should be added either ingame or in the description post here. There also needs to be a warning that reading magazines without meeting the requirements will forfeit the magazine.

Curious to see what you did with the crafting workbenches, quite a bit to check out there :)

A question and a little feedback, if you care:

The rest system doesn't work (my char stays well rested/lvl 20 permanently) and as it stands, it's a huge cheat - due to the high stamina regeneration, I can run around nonstop. If I had known, I would've refrained from activating it. Is there any way to deactivate it via console?

I started with the 50% loot setting and after 2-3 game days was already swimming in loot - most of all I have way too much honey, guns, food and stacks of various building frames. I'm guessing your additional loot crates have quite a bit to do with it, but I have a feeling that tree stumps and backpacks maybe give more than normal too? This certainly could use a little tweaking.

I couldn't find any description of the starting class skills, this should be added either ingame or in the description post here. There also needs to be a warning that reading magazines without meeting the requirements will forfeit the magazine.

Curious to see what you did with the crafting workbenches, quite a bit to check out there :)

Resting system has a bug right now. Still trying to track it down but I know after a death it fixes it.

Thanks for your quick answer! Guess I'll have to sacrifice myself to the next dog horde (totally intentionally of course) ;)

I actually just thought of a possible fix for what might be happening. If you hold on I may have a fix out real fast. Not guaranteed though.

V4.3.4 Released

-Possible fix for Rest Buff Staying Maxed Out

*Need Feedback to make sure that his can fix it.

You caught me before I tried to kill myself ;) Unfortunately it didn't quite work for my existing character - it seemed to re-initialize (counted up the rest level intervals to 20 when I started up the game), but then during the day didn't degrade either, still stuck at 20.

You caught me before I tried to kill myself ;) Unfortunately it didn't quite work for my existing character - it seemed to re-initialize (counted up the rest level intervals to 20 when I started up the game), but then during the day didn't degrade either, still stuck at 20.

That's weird. Dying worked for me.

Hey, just wanted to ask a question if you had any prefab houses included into the files or was it all the vanilla ones. If they are all the vanilla prefabs, my friends and i can just keep using the prefabs we have on top of this mod. We have tried a great many mods for 7d2d but none have really stuck.

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod