A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Update (8/30/17)

Updated the anti cheese mechanic for swimming

+Buffs

-You now have to remain out of the water for a min of 30 seconds after you have become exhausted from swimming, re-entering the water after becoming exhausted from swimming will immediately count down your oxygen over 20 seconds and will play the splashing sounds while you are in the water, buffs will indicate when you can safely re-enter the water.

Update (8/31/17)

Updated both mod versions!

+ACPIcons/ItemIcons

-Added Electric Machete

-Added Electric Spiked Club

-Added Electric Sledgehammer

+Buffs

-Added new shocked buff that is applied with new added shock weapons

-Changed old shock buff movement speed modifier

+Items

-Added Electric Machete

-Changed damage bonus to block materials for clubs and machete

+Progression

-Changed Blade Weapon Crafting now has 5 levels and the fifth level now unlocks the Electric Machete at level 90 for Blade Weapons and Weapon Crafting

-Changed Blunt Weapon Crafting now has 5 levels, the fourth level now unlocks the Electric Sledgehammer and the Spiked Club and the fifth level now unlocks the Electric Spiked Club at level 90 for Blunt Weapons and Weapon Crafting

+Recipes

-Added Electric Machete

+Loot

-Added Electric Machete, Electric Spiked Club and Electric Sledgehammer to melee weapons loot group

+Traders

-Added Sledgehammer, Electric Machete, Electric Spiked Club, and Electric Sledgehammer to melee weapons trader group

+Localization

-Added names and descriptions for Electric Machete, Electric Spiked Club and Electric Sledgehammer

Update (8/31/17)

Updated Main Mod and Dedicated Server Assembly Stable Version to A 16.3 Stable!

+Assembly-CSharp

-Updated to A 16.3 Stable (Main Stable Mod Version and Dedicated Server Stable Version)

+Quests

-Added feral zombies to challenge quests

+Entityclasses

-Added hard coded <property name="HandItemCrawler" value="handZombieBurningCrawler"/>

Update (8/31/17)

Updated Main Mod and Dedicated Server Assembly Stable Version to A 16.3 Stable!

+Assembly-CSharp

-Updated to A 16.3 Stable (Main Stable Mod Version and Dedicated Server Stable Version)

+Quests

-Added feral zombies to challenge quests

+Entityclasses

-Added hard coded <property name="HandItemCrawler" value="handZombieBurningCrawler"/>

Do I need the +Assembly-CSharp file if I'm just using your rwgmixer + combopack add on and are those updated for A16.3? Thanks, sir.

Do I need the +Assembly-CSharp file if I'm just using your rwgmixer + combopack add on and are those updated for A16.3? Thanks, sir.

No the Assembly-CSharp is if you want the quests fixed that TFP have not fixed yet for requiring wearing clothing / armor while killing zombies type quests and if you want harvesting fixed so if you specify a number of resources to be harvested from a block you get the exact proper amount of resources specified, you can use the assembly file for any mod that does not have an assembly file of its own since it only contains those two fixes.

And Yes my mixer is updated for A 16.3 Stable and the Compo pack will work fine with it as well.

LOL, I had something urgent in real life and my player just stand for 4 ingame days. My health is down from 200 to 71, I was extremly dirty and tired. But my nutrition lvl is still amazing.

Yeah you probably ended up starving, once you start starving you start to loose 1 wellness every 30 seconds that is a vanilla buff nothing new, and if you are thirsty with 0 water for long period of time its the same thing so you end up losing 2 wellness every 30 seconds. so 3 of those days were probably causing you to lose 2 wellness every 30 seconds which no positive nutrition buff can save you from but it would have helped to slow down that rate at least by countering it.

Yeah you probably ended up starving, once you start starving you start to loose 1 wellness every 30 seconds that is a vanilla buff nothing new, and if you are thirsty with 0 water for long period of time its the same thing so you end up losing 2 wellness every 30 seconds. so 3 of those days were probably causing you to lose 2 wellness every 30 seconds which no positive nutrition buff can save you from but it would have helped to slow down that rate at least by countering it.

It was my first time starving this hard way in game for ever. Didn't know that. With the new nutrition system this is no problem. After getting to health 200 some day's before, I though it may be good to have this perk back, were you can make the health higher. (forgotten the name...)

It was my first time starving this hard way in game for ever. Didn't know that. With the new nutrition system this is no problem. After getting to health 200 some day's before, I though it may be good to have this perk back, were you can make the health higher. (forgotten the name...)

Health nut perk is too overpowered I removed it because 200 is max I want to allow. I have been thinking about changing minimum wellness to something like 50 or maybe even 30 though.

Then I could add the health nut perk back in but it would only increase min wellness back to 70 at max rank or something. :)

Update (9/1/17)

Updated both mod versions and all Assembly-CSharp files for both mod versions and dedicated server versions!

+Assembly-CSharp

-Changed minimum wellness to 30

+Progression

-Added Health Nut perk which has 4 ranks, rank 1 will increase minimum wellness to 40 and requires athletics 10, rank 2 will increase minimum wellness to 50 and requires athletics 30, rank 3 will increase minimum wellness to 60 and requires athletics 50, rank 4 will increase minimum wellness to 70 and requires athletics 70

-Increased skill points gained per level to 8 from 7

medium armor needs leatherworking lvl 10 but is still gray

Not sure what you mean by it still grey, you mean you have lvl 10 leatherworking but you cant purchase the skill? I see nothing wrong within the files.

EDIT: I just ran a test by reading leatherworking skill books to get me to lvl 10 leatherworking and I could purchase the Medium armor skill lvl 1 with 5 skill points no problem.

I know that there is sometimes issues with perks not working 100% due to having requirements and I can fix that with adding an always fire code but I want to make sure its actually causing an issue first before I do that.

Not sure what you mean by it still grey, you mean you have lvl 10 leatherworking but you cant purchase the skill? I see nothing wrong within the files.

EDIT: I just ran a test by reading leatherworking skill books to get me to lvl 10 leatherworking and I could purchase the Medium armor skill lvl 1 with 5 skill points no problem.

I know that there is sometimes issues with perks not working 100% due to having requirements and I can fix that with adding an always fire code but I want to make sure its actually causing an issue first before I do that.

exactly, I can't purchase the perk it is still locked.

Ok I made an update let me know if it fixed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Update (9/1/17)

+Progression

-Added Always Fire = true to Light / Medium / Heavy armor perks

downloaded A16.3 and it's not fixed. it dosen't matter for me, just for perfection I told you this.

downloaded A16.3 and it's not fixed. it dosen't matter for me, just for perfection I told you this.

Yeah it might be an issue with going from A 16.2 to 16.3 the problem could be within the saved registry info or character data.

I know its working since I tested it so its probably best to do a full wipe using the launcher make sure to clean registry info and start a new world if you haven't already.

I always do this after each update as well to make sure nothing gets corrupted. Or you can continue along with your current world and hope nothing worse pops up.

Yeah it might be an issue with going from A 16.2 to 16.3 the problem could be within the saved registry info or character data.

I know its working since I tested it so its probably best to do a full wipe using the launcher make sure to clean registry info and start a new world if you haven't already.

I always do this after each update as well to make sure nothing gets corrupted. Or you can continue along with your current world and hope nothing worse pops up.

I tested it with a new world and there it works. In my actual world you nee to buy "-1590" skillpoints. But what I don't understand all three perks, light, medium and heavy armor have the same "<effect name="ArmorDefense">", so there is no difference between three kinds of armor. I didn't know that.

-"Billy the Kid" is in the wrong group, weapons. Should be in the group firearms

I tested it with a new world and there it works. In my actual world you nee to buy "-1590" skillpoints. But what I don't understand all three perks, light, medium and heavy armor have the same "<effect name="ArmorDefense">", so there is no difference between three kinds of armor. I didn't know that.

-"Billy the Kid" is in the wrong group, weapons. Should be in the group firearms

The difference is that you have three different armor types light armor for cloth and plant fiber, leather and military fiber for medium and iron and scrap iron for heavy armor and I wanted three different armor increasing skills that affected each type separately because it requires Tailoring for light armor perk and Leatherworking for medium and armor smithing for heavy armor.

And I fixed billy the kid! Thanks for letting me know!

The difference is that you have three different armor types light armor for cloth and plant fiber, leather and military fiber for medium and iron and scrap iron for heavy armor and I wanted three different armor increasing skills that affected each type separately because it requires Tailoring for light armor perk and Leatherworking for medium and armor smithing for heavy armor.

And I fixed billy the kid! Thanks for letting me know!

But the effect for every perk is the same, just armor defense. If you buy a lvl of light armor defense has the same effect, as you would buy one of medium. That's what I meant.

But the effect for every perk is the same, just armor defense. If you buy a lvl of light armor defense has the same effect, as you would buy one of medium. That's what I meant.

Yeah it has the same affect but it will only affect light armor... Each armor type is its own separate entity because if the skills required to increase them like I posted before so Tailoring affects light armor by allowing you to increase the effectiveness of light armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Update (9/2/17)

+Progression

-Fixed Billy The Kid perk group is now under firearms

Archived