Screamer question

The lower loot setting makes sense. Food is rarely a problem at normal loot rates.  I will usually have one set up by day 2-3 for two players, but not sooner.  And by then, I have the money for the mods for one so that it makes more than enough.  But at lower loot settings, it makes sense.  Or, I suppose if someone isn't scavenging on day 1.

Day one never happened to me so far. But i don´t use a torch in my first POI, i don´t mine during the first few nights. Neither do i cook and smelt in the forge at the same time. And ofc no dew collector on day one. That´s the 101 of the apocalypse to be careful when you have nothing.

Stay elevated, keep the noise down, run away if needed. It´s manageable.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

11 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Day one never happened to me so far. But i don´t use a torch in my first POI, i don´t mine during the first few nights. Neither do i cook and smelt in the forge at the same time. And ofc no dew collector on day one. That´s the 101 of the apocalypse to be careful when you have nothing.

And what do you do at night for the first few nights? Do you hide in a dark corner and wait until the sun rises again ? Sounds pretty boring.

first two or three nights, yes. i cower. until i have a decent bow , then i go out hunting food.

The screamers have brought back the two base build for me. One base to live in  and another base a chunk or three away for the forge,chem station , cooking setup when cooking large ammounts of food or making 30 red teas... 

On 10/18/2024 at 5:21 PM, RipClaw said:

And what do you do at night for the first few nights? Do you hide in a dark corner and wait until the sun rises again ? Sounds pretty boring.

Mostly hunting, a short walk away from my base, a few sneaky kitchen and garage loots, mailboxes and organizing a bit. It´s really just the first two nights, after that you have some points already and can deal with them better.

There is enough to do.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)