Does TFP like to create S-storms?

2 minutes ago, TWORDY said:

Skyrim is more or less fine...

After 5 or 6 patches. I bought it at release and remember how they broke one mechanic after another.

3 minutes ago, TWORDY said:

I looked at Starfields gameply

I played it for about 100 hours. At first I liked it, but the more I played it, the more I realized that this was not an RPG. The quests are not interconnected, relations with factions are somehow schizophrenic. The faction leader praises you as a hero, but her deputy is diligently trying to kill you.
It's good that Bethesda refused to take money for it.

On 8/19/2024 at 1:57 PM, Suxar said:

I bought it at release and remember how they broke one mechanic after another.

Sounds like TFP and 7DTD 🤣. I am kidding. Plz admin don`t ban me 😅

On 8/19/2024 at 1:57 PM, Suxar said:

I played it for about 100 hours. At first I liked it, but the more I played it, the more I realized that this was not an RPG. The quests are not interconnected, relations with factions are somehow schizophrenic. The faction leader praises you as a hero, but her deputy is diligently trying to kill you.
It's good that Bethesda refused to take money for it.

Modern gaming. 

On 8/19/2024 at 8:57 AM, Suxar said:

After 5 or 6 patches. I bought it at release and remember how they broke one mechanic after another.

Personally, I waited for awhile for the mod scene  to take off before I bought Skyrim.  Now that was a game where they compromised PC for consoles.  I think the mods that pushed me to buy the game where ones that improved on the PC performance / graphics to take advantage of the PC computing power.

Skyrim is my 2nd most played game in Steam (this game takes the top prize easily).

4 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Personally, I waited for awhile for the mod scene  to take off before I bought Skyrim.

I don't really like modifications. I usually play without them. There are only 2 small mods for Skyrim. One adds a forge to a house in Soltude. The second slightly changes the quest to kill Paarthurnax and allows you to dissuade Delphine from killing.

I've played a lot of Skyrim, but I think Morrowind is the best game in the series.

I haven't used 7d2d mods at all. Although I will most likely write a small one to increase the loot time.