Vacant_lot_09 and other issues

Blake_

I'm so sorry for the lack of further info here:

Vacant_lot_09 lacks a proper name. It shows just like that in game. Does the place not have a name yet?

One Tier 1 POI, (I don't remember the exact name, I believe it's "survivor camp *something* ") does only spawn a single vulture on activating the T1 clear quest. A single mob in the whole POI. That oughta be wrong. 

Also, I stumbled upon

15 minutes ago, Blake_ said:

Vacant_lot_09 lacks a proper name. It shows just like that in game. Does the place not have a name yet?

A name was added later, and not in the current experimental build yet

One Tier 1 POI, (I don't remember the exact name, I believe it's "survivor camp *something* ") does only spawn a single vulture on activating the T1 clear quest. A single mob in the whole POI. That oughta be wrong. 

Yeah I ran into that too a few days ago at survivor_site_03 and have a ticket related to it

Also, I stumbled upon

you stumbled upon...? 😀

On 8/14/2024 at 3:42 AM, Jugginator said:

He stumbled, probably knocked himself out :(

Hope you get better Blake!

On 8/14/2024 at 3:19 AM, NekoPawtato said:

A name was added later, and not in the current experimental build yet

Yeah I ran into that too a few days ago at survivor_site_03 and have a ticket related to it

you stumbled upon...? 😀

Lol, my smartphone makes me do things. I was going to mention some pathing weirdness with the crawler swimming in shallow waters, it stands up and seems to be floating. The issue happens in some sewers, some POIs with shallow waters in the basement/bunker, or any place with water below a certain limit.

4 hours ago, Blake_ said:

Lol, my smartphone makes me do things. I was going to mention some pathing weirdness with the crawler swimming in shallow waters, it stands up and seems to be floating. The issue happens in some sewers, some POIs with shallow waters in the basement/bunker, or any place with water below a certain limit.

The crawlers are evolving.  They got upset survivors were pretty much avoiding them so they are rising up and fighting back  😁