V1.1 b4 EXP

Sorry, it's happening to you. I could only understand it from the explanation. The only thing that I

have seen as an offset on my end, I caused myself. It's a temporary displacement of the transform

of my primitive bow, after using the power strike of my stone spear. The script was left for the

thrown spears, by TFP I have edited it back in with each alpha since it was removed.

If you cm the other bows they are centered on the screen, the prim is offset to the right.

Switching to bow after centers the prim temp, so another quick switch and its back. It works in either

position so I don't mind. I only do it for the stone spear, if it gets lost I always have rocks and wood.

Yours as you just pointed out may be the transform for the vehicle to stance. If there is a command in

DM or Unity to reset it, then a simple tfp fix would be to add it to a position check when dismounting

and mounting a vehicle. It use to happen on Neebs Gaming all the time, they worked it into their show.

17 hours ago, OogieBoogie said:

Is there any word on the release date for 1.1 stable? Me and some friends would like to play the game but can’t make it longer than an hour without the game crashing. 

Probably going to be awhile.  They seem to update slower lately due to holidays 

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Probably going to be awhile.  They seem to update slower lately due to holidays 

Holidays and vacations. Remember that they were rushing to get 1.0 out, so I guess they waited for vacations, and people (like Fataal for example) are now taking some time off for a well deserved break from all the hard work they have done.

We'll get a new update very soon... My guess is another experimental build. Too many problems in the latest experimental to call it stable.

Edited by Space4Ace (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Suxar said:

Will the forges in it be fixed?

What's wrong with the forge?

I don't know what The Fun Pimps are working on, but lets hope they will fix lots of bugs, and maybe add a few of the missing "new" animal models (still missing Grace, chicken, rabbit, vulture, pig, coyote).

On 9/5/2024 at 7:02 PM, Space4Ace said:

I don't know what The Fun Pimps are working on, but lets hope they will fix lots of bugs, and maybe add a few of the missing "new" animal models (still missing Grace, chicken, rabbit, vulture, pig, coyote).

With the Advanced Engineering skill pumped up, the material in the forge is calculated incorrectly. For example, with a forge completely filled with stone, you can add not 3000 cement to the production queue, but only 2500. The same thing with steel, instead of 1500 you can only set 914.

On 9/5/2024 at 12:02 PM, Space4Ace said:

Here's hoping it adds that and maybe some more spawn changes. 

I’m assuming more stability fixes are coming to console in the near future? After a while, the frame rate on console drops so bad that we flat out stop playing it. This has been my favorite game since 1.0 came out for consoles, but it sucks that longevity on a save is really not an option after a certain point. I don’t even care about more features, just PLEASE fix the frame rate! Awesome game, super addictive and fun.

10 hours ago, RoyFlame said:

I’m assuming more stability fixes are coming to console in the near future? After a while, the frame rate on console drops so bad that we flat out stop playing it. This has been my favorite game since 1.0 came out for consoles, but it sucks that longevity on a save is really not an option after a certain point. I don’t even care about more features, just PLEASE fix the frame rate! Awesome game, super addictive and fun.

Just making sure: You didn't grow trees everywhere near your base(s) ? One reason for massive FPS drops can be too many trees in a small area visible to the players.