Swap Item / Quick Select SUCKS! It's Messing with My Middle Mouse Button for "E"

Swap Item / Quick Select SUCKS! I want to Turn It Off. !
It's Messing with My Middle Mouse / Scroll Wheel Button for "E"

I use my middle mouse button for "E" Interact. So I can keep my WASD for Movement and not need to Use "E" on the keyboard.

Even if i assign the Swap Item / Quick Select to the letter "L"

It still makes my middle mouse /scroll wheel button SWAPPING Between My HotBar Items.

If I need to change my Hotbar Item i will Scroll the Mouse wheel.

NOT the Wheel Mouse 3rd Mouse Button.

PLEASE PLEASSE PLEASESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE Turn this OFF.

25 minutes ago, KartizaK said:

Swap Item / Quick Select SUCKS! I want to Turn It Off. !
It's Messing with My Middle Mouse / Scroll Wheel Button for "E"

I use my middle mouse button for "E" Interact. So I can keep my WASD for Movement and not need to Use "E" on the keyboard.

Even if i assign the Swap Item / Quick Select to the letter "L"

It still makes my middle mouse /scroll wheel button SWAPPING Between My HotBar Items.

If I need to change my Hotbar Item i will Scroll the Mouse wheel.

NOT the Wheel Mouse 3rd Mouse Button.

PLEASE PLEASSE PLEASESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE Turn this OFF.

Just disable it in your keybindings.  Hit the X next to it to remove the keybinding entirely, or else change the keybinding to something else.  For some reason it is under Movement rather than Toolbelt, but it's there.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Riamus said:

Just disable it in your keybindings.  Hit the X next to it to remove the keybinding entirely, or else change the keybinding to something else.  For some reason it is under Movement rather than Toolbelt, but it's there.

Have the same issue, drives me nuts. I did unbind it but alas it still happens

I believe your middle mouse button should be button 3. Quick swap is mouse button 5 for me. Not my middle mouse button.

How many buttons does your mouse have?

I personally love it once I got used to it, makes quick swapping between water/coffee while mining/logging super simple. Also in battle when you need to move to a heal and back to your weapon.

2 hours ago, warmer said:

I personally love it once I got used to it

Same here. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but if you hold down the swap key it will pop a radial menu of your toolbelt😀

2 hours ago, Catdaddy said:

Same here. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but if you hold down the swap key it will pop a radial menu of your toolbelt😀

Sweet! I had no idea :) personally I can't stand the scroll wheel moving the selection on my tool belt. In the heat of battle I hit that accidently quite often

I dislike it because there is some artifical lag in between when you hit its hotkey and when it actually switches to that item. It should be faster than it is, I don't know how to explain it, it just feels weird is all. I have mine set to mouse scroll wheel click.