Zombie bears on Horde night

do you think zombie bears should spawn on horde night?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. zombie bears in horde night?

• Yes more the better... or should i say! BEAR-TTER (ill leave)
    • Nope they are UNBEARABLE
    • don't care.... (add bear joke)

sense in the Hotfix topic @schwanz9000 he said no zombie bears for horde night. what are yall thoughs? 

imo. i think they should, the more things in horde night the better! plus it would be scary to fight for new players 
i remember fighting my first zombie bear on horde night on console "IS THAT A BEAR!! SHOOT IT!! its NOT DYING"

and they are quite Chunky in terms of health they could spawn a bit Earlier then Demos. in the console version they can spawn during horde nights and its one of the strongest in the Game. can nearly one tap you even in steel armor.

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Skullfracture said:

I'd be willing to bet it's 100% the lootbags they drop now. Easy enough to mod anyway.

I mean I think it should be something you earned after you kill them , killing a Demolisher early on is an achievement but you barely get anything

I almost soiled my assassin outfit when the direwolves showed up on the day 14 horde night. I would absolutely welcome zombie bears, though as others have said, they would need to show up much later. The nice thing about the direwolves is that (assuming you have your position setup correctly) you can melee them to death without taking any damage.

Prior to 1.0, I had GNS's Hellish Hordes mod installed which does add zombie bears to the blood moon hordes. I hope they do that for vanilla at some point.

On 7/22/2024 at 11:53 AM, Syphon583 said:

I almost soiled my assassin outfit when the direwolves showed up on the day 14 horde night. I would absolutely welcome zombie bears, though as others have said, they would need to show up much later. The nice thing about the direwolves is that (assuming you have your position setup correctly) you can melee them to death without taking any damage.

Prior to 1.0, I had GNS's Hellish Hordes mod installed which does add zombie bears to the blood moon hordes. I hope they do that for vanilla at some point.

That and the burning and mutated zombies