(1.0) IZY-All in One Gun Pack v.2.2 (updated)

Izayo

Greetings, Izayo. I wanted to ask you about one thing about your mod guns. Since the A21 I wanted to know if you plan on making quantity of mod slots on your guns equal to corresponding guns in each vanilla gun class counterpart? Since the price of Tier 2 and Tier 3 gun craft have increased gradualy, the old style A20 mod slot system that limits the mod slots quantity based solely on quality of gun without Tier taken in account, this version of the game weapons feel a bit absolete to the vanilla guns in access to mods. For example Tactical Rifle at Quality 2 has 3 slots, while CAR-15 still has only 1 which makes it struggle in performace solely modifacation wise in comparison to vanilla gun. If you do not intend to change it soon, can I ask you then where in the code I can find mod slots quantity of each gun in your mod to manually adjust them?

P.S. Thanks for great mod looking forward to your new guns.

23 hours ago, Novus25 said:

Greetings, Izayo. I wanted to ask you about one thing about your mod guns. Since the A21 I wanted to know if you plan on making quantity of mod slots on your guns equal to corresponding guns in each vanilla gun class counterpart? Since the price of Tier 2 and Tier 3 gun craft have increased gradualy, the old style A20 mod slot system that limits the mod slots quantity based solely on quality of gun without Tier taken in account, this version of the game weapons feel a bit absolete to the vanilla guns in access to mods. For example Tactical Rifle at Quality 2 has 3 slots, while CAR-15 still has only 1 which makes it struggle in performace solely modifacation wise in comparison to vanilla gun. If you do not intend to change it soon, can I ask you then where in the code I can find mod slots quantity of each gun in your mod to manually adjust them?

P.S. Thanks for great mod looking forward to your new guns.

I preferred the old way. where the numer of slots depend of the gun's level. but you can adjust in "item" xml 

number of weapon's mod also increase % damage of weapon (ModPowerBonus).   default value = 0.1 / mod

ehae.png

14 hours ago, Izayo said:

I preferred the old way. where the numer of slots depend of the gun's level. but you can adjust in "item" xml 

number of weapon's mod also increase % damage of weapon (ModPowerBonus).   default value = 0.1 / mod

ehae.png

I changed the number of slots but there seem to be no reaction to it in my game. Do I need to restart world to have these changes activated?

3 hours ago, Novus25 said:

I changed the number of slots but there seem to be no reaction to it in my game. Do I need to restart world to have these changes activated?

You may need a new copy of the gun, if you are using one you had before the change. I have had that happen when changes were made on an existing save before.

Hey izayo! recently picked up this mod, even left a comment on your latest youtube video. your work is... @%$#ing fantastic. ive been seeing the weapons as they crop up on this forum over the years, i been tempted but never grabbed it till now. what a regret that was! 

i will say the 1911 pistol right now seams super dam strong for a tier 2. but that makes me hopefully the garand wont be T2 like said in your guide. the worst thing you could do is call the garand *mid* 😛

jokes aside, i am curious, is your plan to convert over ALL of the weapons you have had in the other packs? verity is the spice of life, and when they are as... @%$#ing beautifully crafted as you have made, i am so happy to be here for it. il gladly take a plathora of new awsome weapons to enjoy, along with the vanilla. now if only there was a mod out there that added fair and ballanced foes to use this amazeing weaponry against. XD 

Loving this mod so much that i barely play the vanilla weapons anymore besides the melee weapons lol. The double barrel shotgun is so satisfying. I wish i had picked it up way earlier on my game. Really considering making a new game world just to go around using it early on.

Could you perhaps reduce the clunk noise by a little bit from reloading the M1N?

I would also like to suggest putting a Glock in there using 9mm bullets at some point 😛 

Otherwise great work! Looking forward to the next update

17 hours ago, Reylith said:

Been quite enjoying this mod as well as the friends who play with me

is it possible to disable the smoke effect from the guns?

Looking forward to the updates

you have to edit by yourself in items.xml  .  In every gun section there is a Fancy s**t section you can manually disable it

set  "true"  to   "false"  

fancy s**t group contained :  barrel smoke after fire , shockwave effect , shell eject smoke.

weqwe2.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Izayo said:

you have to edit by yourself in items.xml  .  In every gun section there is a Fancy s**t section you can manually disable it

set  "true"  to   "false"  

fancy s**t group contained :  barrel smoke after fire , shockwave effect , shell eject smoke.

weqwe2.png

2 minutes ago, Reylith said:

spacer.png

sorry for the multi post, hit submit and forgot to put the image in

followed along with editing the items.xml but the smoke still remains, wasnt sure what you ment by 'fancy s**t group contained :  barrel smoke after fire , shockwave effect , shell eject smoke.' this is my first time looking at xml files

Edited by Reylith
forgot to upload the image (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Reylith said:

spacer.png

sorry for the multi post, hit submit and forgot to put the image in

followed along with editing the items.xml but the smoke still remains, wasnt sure what you ment by 'fancy s**t group contained :  barrel smoke after fire , shockwave effect , shell eject smoke.' this is my first time looking at xml files

it's not even my mod LOL. go to DLX weapon thread.

So I have been getting some errors in coop/MP and a friend crashes and we been trying to figure out what is causing it. 

On guppy's discord ppl were thinking it was the custom particle mod. 

I see your version has 1.47 but the Nexus one is 1.5. Does it matter what version we have, I think I have 1.5 cause of the apache mod requires it too. 

Would you or anyone have any idea? Do I need to have your custom particle loader  or can I use this one? Cause both your mod and Apache use it, or should I name one of them differently? https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2036    -   https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/3969?tab=files

He said this is what was causing it "empty particle effect name"

"https://imgur.com/a/tz1EAiw

my friend is still getting this error...:/

edit; LOGS SAY THIS. 

2024-08-13T01:59:33 2099.088 ERR Task_CommWriterSteam (cl=Steam_76561198049683297, ch=0):
2024-08-13T01:59:33 2099.089 EXC Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: _value
  at PooledBinaryWriter.Write (System.String _value) [0x00003] in <40e9b6e9762f43cf836123d0f549ad32>:0 
  at NetPackageRangeCheckDamageEntity.write (PooledBinaryWriter _writer) [0x0013f] in <40e9b6e9762f43cf836123d0f549ad32>:0 
  at NetConnectionSteam.Task_CommWriter (ThreadManager+ThreadInfo _threadInfo) [0x00082] in <40e9b6e9762f43cf836123d0f549ad32>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)
NetConnectionSteam:Task_CommWriter(ThreadInfo)
ThreadManager:myThreadInvoke(Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart(Object)"

Edited by MrSamuelAdams (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

So I have been getting some errors in coop/MP and a friend crashes and we been trying to figure out what is causing it. 

On guppy's discord ppl were thinking it was the custom particle mod. 

I see your version has 1.47 but the Nexus one is 1.5. Does it matter what version we have, I think I have 1.5 cause of the apache mod requires it too. 

Would you or anyone have any idea? Do I need to have your custom particle loader  or can I use this one? Cause both your mod and Apache use it, or should I name one of them differently? https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/2036    -   https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/3969?tab=files

He said this is what was causing it "empty particle effect name"

"https://imgur.com/a/tz1EAiw

my friend is still getting this error...:/

edit; LOGS SAY THIS. 

2024-08-13T01:59:33 2099.088 ERR Task_CommWriterSteam (cl=Steam_76561198049683297, ch=0):
2024-08-13T01:59:33 2099.089 EXC Value cannot be null.
  at PooledBinaryWriter.Write (System.String _value) [0x00003] in <40e9b6e9762f43cf836123d0f549ad32>:0 
  at NetPackageRangeCheckDamageEntity.write (PooledBinaryWriter _writer) [0x0013f] in <40e9b6e9762f43cf836123d0f549ad32>:0 
  at NetConnectionSteam.Task_CommWriter (ThreadManager+ThreadInfo _threadInfo) [0x00082] in <40e9b6e9762f43cf836123d0f549ad32>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStringFromException(Object)
Log:Exception(Exception)
NetConnectionSteam:Task_CommWriter(ThreadInfo)
ThreadManager:myThreadInvoke(Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart(Object)"

it could be the version. I used the one Closer_ex update in his github. ver  1.4.7

I'll test with ver. 1.5  thanks for the report.

*UPDATE

Tested with ver1.5 no error at all. maybe your friendly didn't have the customparticle loader mod or he didn't disable the EAC

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

Cool thanks for checking. 

We have the same mods unfortunately since I copy and paste my Mods folder over to his ONE DRIVE. I appreciate it. Least I know I can have your and Zilox Apache mod in my game. I'll keep searching to see what the issue is. It's so hard since it's hard to reproduce. 

So I am getting defend by the reload of the Garand. I was looking through the file to see if there was a separate value for the ping so it isn't as loud when playing. So is there a way to change the volume on the ping so it's not so loud?

On 8/17/2024 at 1:00 PM, Squatchammer said:

So I am getting defend by the reload of the Garand. I was looking through the file to see if there was a separate value for the ping so it isn't as loud when playing. So is there a way to change the volume on the ping so it's not so loud?

wait for the update (tomorrow) . I'll reduce the volume. it's part of an animation you can't reduce in xml.

• Izayo changed the title to (1.0) IZY-All in One Gun Pack v.2 (updated )
1 hour ago, Izayo said:

updated . wait for the approval.

Hello! Signed up for this forum just to post in this thread.

- This mod is amazing and single-handedly brought me back into the game.

- I don't think I can see the thompson at all?

More importantly I found an issue and already fixed it - as of the new .2 version you can see the M4 recipe but you can't craft it.

If you go into the 556 pack folder and go into progression.xml -

It shows this at the bottom -

<append xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group">
        <passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="61,100" value="1" tags="IZYgunT2ARCabineCAR15"/>
        <passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_add" level="68,76,84,92,100" value="1,2,3,4,5" tags="IZYgunT3ARCabineM4Carbine"/>
    </append>

And changing it to this fixes it -

<append xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group">
        <passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="61,100" value="1" tags="IZYgunT3ARCabineM4Carbine"/>
        <passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_add" level="68,76,84,92,100" value="1,2,3,4,5" tags="IZYgunT3ARCabineM4Carbine"/>
    </append>

Hope this helps!

21 minutes ago, MaxDickings said:

Hello! Signed up for this forum just to post in this thread.

- This mod is amazing and single-handedly brought me back into the game.

- I don't think I can see the thompson at all?

More importantly I found an issue and already fixed it - as of the new .2 version you can see the M4 recipe but you can't craft it.

If you go into the 556 pack folder and go into progression.xml -

It shows this at the bottom -

And changing it to this fixes it -

Hope this helps!

my mistake . thanks for the notice

Wooo you added the STG-44 I'm so happy!! Thank you Izy!! ♥️ 

And i didn't expect to see the grenade launchers so soon!! I hope eventually you'll add 40mm rounds firing grenade launchers.

I will also be more than happy to test any future versions! ^^

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

man this mod vanished from this page for a while, was terrified something happend. ;-; so glad its still up so me and my buds can rock the new toys. ❤️ thanks so much for the effort you ahve put into these guns. verity is the spice of life, and i hope they just keep coming :D