(1.0) IZY-All in One Gun Pack v.2.2 (updated)

Izayo

newpostM.jpg.724b24d52d620aadee6bd2458cbc2571.jpg

This pack is only for 7 days to die 1.0

V.2.2 Update 

- added USP-45 (tier 3)    

- added Advanced repair kit for all Tier 4 weapons repair. 

- M1911 and M1928 thompson sounds changed.

- fixed pipe SMG / UZI to have 25  /  30 rounds (was 80 before)

- fixed progression in explosive weapons

- fixed visible gloves mod 

- M1928 and UZI was using machinegun perk (not a bugs , it's my intention)

- fixed Optional crosshair hiding

- fixed premium shotgunshell crafting recipe (were required a  whole box of 100 to craft 1 shell)

praraMnew.thumb.jpg.32d566e84d5ccb214f89ba7511e3f754.jpg

* Download *  V. 2.2  (size 530mb.)

Google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/16QHwhIJ24ZxG3DqZzjeEBDCCZqxdaSPj/view?usp=sharing

Mega https://mega.nz/file/FQhkCQJD#Nq_JqsUL_RNVDGHPE5esPF2b0wvnGgCa4C00mD9kHms

Installation :

1. Extract file (with winrar or window's compression software) then go inside the folder (you will also see the installation.txt there)

2. put all folders in to the "Mods" folder

3. turn off EAC (Easy anti Cheat) before you start the game

tuto.png.577e2043882f4be816007057b87cb040.png

Features :

- all gun have customized hands animation (First person view only)

- all handgun type have the "holdstyle" mod 1-2 (maybe more in the future) to put in the cosmetic slot (dye slot)

- all gun will use the older FPV hands with my own way of visible gloves method. right now it have only 5 variants I'll add more in the future

- now supported dye mods

Know Issues :

- none

Tested :

- Guns and Ammo are Craftable , Lootable , can be found in traders

- no red Errors 

Search keywords : IZY , Gun , Ammo

20240826143106_1.thumb.jpg.34716a9b18148bc4d255b254eb95f69d.jpg

20240807214925_1.thumb.jpg.8f713ad870b8e4cd6836c8d66d145bd1.jpg

20240812053251_1.thumb.jpg.f5e0456b79fbce8630a42b9ab96c804f.jpg

20240817085306_1.thumb.jpg.55a0f47d16d9c7beeea7e79f809df7b9.jpg

20240820083248_1.thumb.jpg.9a20d10354a66c9b1574e7bf38a12514.jpg

20240820083300_1.thumb.jpg.21df756b932e7cdc76e532874aa02ef3.jpg

20240711211048_1.thumb.jpg.a0009ce820258001c6c01a48690e1664.jpg

20240719002957_1.thumb.jpg.724ad42bbcadffc809fe3311f620fb2a.jpg

20240719003122_1.thumb.jpg.65cff25d319f7302cbd9f06a8cbf9dc7.jpg

20240719055834_1.thumb.jpg.57608554dee96d349b2c132afa1dfdcb.jpg

leave balance suggestions / bugs / problems in the comment sections

Special Thanks :

Alter - sound_override script 

closer_ex - customparticle_loader script

Guppy_cur

BFT2020 

Chonky (helping with progression.xml)

bdubyah 

Zilox 

Black_Wolf - Mod tester

Swope25 - 3D modeling

and many community members

Sketchfab free-assets : models credit in the mod folder

- please don't spam in my PM about release date.  report bugs , suggestion is ok 

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

Thank you Izayo!! I love the double barrel shotgun!!

I would love to see a pump action mode Spas-12 if possible

And for grenade launchers, i'd love to see the M-79 "Thumper", single shot but powerful explosion! I know it doesn't fire 25mm grenades but just leaving it here as it's one of the most iconic grenade launchers :3

And will you have custom x4 and x8 scopes for the snipers in the future?

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Black_Wolf said:

Thank you Izayo!! I love the double barrel shotgun!!

I would love to see a pump action mode Spas-12 if possible

And for grenade launchers, i'd love to see the M-79 "Thumper", single shot but powerful explosion! I know it doesn't fire 25mm grenades but just leaving it here as it's one of the most iconic grenade launchers :3

And will you have custom x4 and x8 scopes for the snipers in the future?

I'll keep x4 x8 in that way. most people prefered the way how it work.  2x will be just an another reflex sight with small amout of zoom. 

the 25mm tree will be GL06 25mm - adapter / China lake pumpaction GL 25mm - adapter / XM25 / somekind of homemade belt fed hipfire grenade launcher

Has anyone had an issue crafting the .45 revolver?  handgun skill says i can make a tier 3, but when i go to the work bench it shows up like i don't have the skill for it yet. It maybe caused by something out side this mod, i had seen another weapon do this a couple weeks back, but it fixed itself at some point lol.

Yes, Jlane409. Progression is a bit more troublesome to set up in V1.0 and it's displaying as unlocking at those lower levels, but will use this unlock level track: 11,13,16,19,22,25. All good feedback though since it's a first release.

The bundles for 5.56 would benefit from some localization as they show the base name at present.

They feel, handle, and look really nice in game with the new character model setup. Looking forward to much fun with these.

2 hours ago, arramus said:

Yes, Jlane409. Progression is a bit more troublesome to set up in V1.0 and it's displaying as unlocking at those lower levels, but will use this unlock level track: 11,13,16,19,22,25. All good feedback though since it's a first release.

The bundles for 5.56 would benefit from some localization as they show the base name at present.

They feel, handle, and look really nice in game with the new character model setup. Looking forward to much fun with these.

Okay, that makes sense. I played around with one a bit last night, and it has some decent power but that reload speed. it felt like it took 2 weeks to reload (kidding ofcourse), it handled early infestations pretty well with the OU double barrel as back up. Cant wait to try the rest.

Hi Izayo,

Thank you so much for putting your mod up to date. I was having nightmares to update it for private usage. It's nice to see you have some time to update it and I hope the game won't break your mods further.

Posted (edited)

I don't really play 7D2D lately. feel free to suggest or report if you spot anything weird in my mod here or in the community discord or even in my youtube channel.  for some reason I can't drop a comment in the 7daystodiemod site so I can't reply in there.

7 hours ago, L1ghtf1fty said:

after installing the mod, the x4 and x8 scopes installed on vanilla weapons are invisible (but work)

must be something wrong with the visible_mod . I'll fix this as soon as possible. thanks for the report

*update*

I forgot to add my weapon's tag to the 4x 8x scope 

0101.thumb.png.df439e43f2d1a1e736d82778022d9bc4.png

you can manually add this line in the make_mods_visible_mod / item_modifiers     modgunscopemedium / modgunscopelarge

<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="IZY"/>

or just replace with this

fix hidden scope in vanilla guns :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OV_uTDeX70itFi44c9xK0FLdrbryxQ38/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

breaks game entirely. 

Zombies dont move. throws red errors. 

"there are no graphs in this scene" 

when using your gunpack alone on a testworld. its also throwing errors about custom particle Loader, and Alter override sounds as well.. 

3 hours ago, cyaneyed said:

breaks game entirely. 

when using your gunpack alone on a testworld. its also throwing errors about custom particle Loader, and Alter override sounds as well.. 

That's strange I've been using it with no issues. I just finished a over 3 hour streaming session and I never had any issue. If using other mods, I would delete them and test this mod by itself to see if it still throughs errors.

5 hours ago, cyaneyed said:

breaks game entirely. 

EEEE.jpg

2 hours ago, Izayo said:

EEEE.jpg

Less angry. I AM running NO eac. i have it set to launch without EAC. Both client & serverside.

My launch options are set to "launch game without eac" Just to prevent this situation.  This isnt my first rodeo with modding 7 days. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/eac-is-off-TpS60gD <--- cant figure out how to insert an image but i took a pic to show my EAC is set to "launch without eac" in properties for 7 days

5 hours ago, Chaos5061 said:

That's strange I've been using it with no issues. I just finished a over 3 hour streaming session and I never had any issue. If using other mods, I would delete them and test this mod by itself to see if it still throughs errors.

see, i thought that originally as well. So thats EXACTLY what i did. i triple and quadruple checked that i was running with EAC off. (i even went to the launcher and Unticked the EAC box. to be sure. ) And im still having the issue with "no graphs in this scene" on the latest update of the game Running Izy's Gunpack Solo. 

Thanks. That helps a lot.

0_TFP_Harmony is a mod that is now bundled with the game, and placed directly in the Mods folder.

It is something that we need when using other types of mods that .dll files.

It isn't showing in the log as loading. This error also appears which suggests it doesn't exist.

1. Could not load file or assembly '0Harmony, Version=2.13.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

Not having that mod will not allow some of the mods in this pack to launch as they are dependent on it being there.

A quick Steam verify will reinstall it.

1 minute ago, arramus said:

0_TFP_Harmony is a mod that is now bundled with the game, and placed directly in the Mods folder.

It isn't showing in the log as loading. This error also appears which suggests it doesn't exist.

1. Could not load file or assembly '0Harmony, Version=2.13.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

Not having that mod will not allow some of the mods in this pack to launch as they are dependent on it being there.

hm, okay. thanks for the assist. i will get back to you on verifying files. Doing that now.. 

6 minutes ago, arramus said:

First, after two validations, (first finding 16 problematic/missing files no idea how this happend) and a second to make sure it replaced them..

Mod now works 100%. Thank you.

Also. Izy. I do owe you an apology. and im sorry i was a tad agressive 

keep up the god tier work.  Now i can see if i can get it in server side without problem.. lmao 

Izy i think it's better to Specify that your mod needs TFP harmony to work (which is included in update 1.0). I already mentioned this on 7daystodie mods but it's always better to mention it everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said:

Izy i think it's better to Specify that your mod needs TFP harmony to work (which is included in update 1.0). I already mentioned this on 7daystodie mods but it's always better to mention it everywhere.

That's why I did a picture post on Nexus so people there know that they need to place their mods in the Steam mods folder to have TFP Harmony patcher before everything else.

I'll share this in here as a secondary layer of notification for when that Harmony Mod is not installed. Something used by the NPC Mod team to ensure 0-Score Mod is installed. Courtesy of the NPC Mpd team.

It's a small message under the Click To Continue, but players will already know something is not right before this stage as the console drops and this will offer a condition.

spacer.png

Config/XUi_Menu/windows.xml

<configs>
	<!-- Adds to the news screen -->
	<conditional>
		<if cond="!mod_loaded('TFP_Harmony')">
			<append xpath="//windows/window[@name='newsScreen']/rect[@name='continue']">
				<label name="Missingmodlet" pos="30,-40" width="600" height="50" pivot="center" text="0_TFP_Harmony Mod is missing! Validate files to reinstall." font_size="24" upper_case="true" color="255,140,0,200"/>
			</append>
		</if>
	</conditional>
</configs>

If the news screen is already being skipped, then such is, but it may assist in some cases.

7 hours ago, Duriel7 said:

That's why I did a picture post on Nexus so people there know that they need to place their mods in the Steam mods folder to have TFP Harmony patcher before everything else.

ah alright , I thought you forgot to turn off EAC.