(1.0) IZY-All in One Gun Pack v.2.2 (updated)

Izayo

9 hours ago, sermen said:

How does the MOD work with perks? Is everything ok?

BTW. Weapons, sounds and animations are awesome!

same as the vanilla guns.  but I will change SMGs type to use automatic perk instead. I feel like SMG with gunlinger perk is a  bit too strong.I don't want them to be a better assault rifle with cheaper ammo.

30 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

Just wondering, regular reflex sights are not supposed to be working correctly at this time? 

image.thumb.png.12a81a334782afacf831822bbbca719f.png

it's normal for me  .maybe it's caused from the other mods?

image.thumb.png.b4494af3fa48ecfe9575fd8232793f46.png

11 minutes ago, Izayo said:

it's normal for me  .maybe it's caused from the other mods?

image.thumb.png.b4494af3fa48ecfe9575fd8232793f46.png

yeah, it could be cause I use a Weapon FOV changer since vanilla is too close lol. I'll remove it see if it fixes it. 

I took it out and it didn't work, I will keep testing stuff, and will figure out the cause. 

Edited by MrSamuelAdams (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

yeah, it could be cause I use a Weapon FOV changer since vanilla is too close lol. I'll remove it see if it fixes it. 

I took it out and it didn't work, I will keep testing stuff, and will figure out the cause. 

Did you try and start a new game after you removed it?  Make sure you do a clean game to verify if the removal fixed the issue

18 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

If you are using my better vanilla ironsights mod, please download the version compatible with Izy's guns.

Bruh, you're the same guy that commented on Nexus, just maybe read next time? I literally released that version the same day Izayo released their weapon pack.

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said:

If you are using my better vanilla ironsights mod, please download the version compatible with Izy's guns.

Bruh, you're the same guy that commented on Nexus, just maybe read next time?

I see that now, my apologies, I didn't see that in the files for her gun packs. 

No need to be rude brother. 

Oh my, I was struggling with how to deal with the fact that in Version 1.0, the arm model in the first-person view now reflects the equipped gear.
To think that you were able to solve that so quickly and release it as a mod! You've done an absolutely wonderful job! I'm really impressed.

If it's okay with you, would it be alright if I created a mod addon pack, or a mod that uses 'Visible FPV Gloves' and 'Visible Mods' as prerequisite mods?
Or, I'd like to ask for permission to reference the mechanism of this MOD to create a similar MOD.

Edited by Funukemaguro (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Funukemaguro said:

Oh my, I was struggling with how to deal with the fact that in Version 1.0, the arm model in the first-person view now reflects the equipped gear.
To think that you were able to solve that so quickly and release it as a mod! You've done an absolutely wonderful job! I'm really impressed.

If it's okay with you, would it be alright if I created a mod addon pack, or a mod that uses 'Visible FPV Gloves' and 'Visible Mods' as prerequisite mods?
Or, I'd like to ask for permission to reference the mechanism of this MOD to create a similar MOD.

they're just bunch of xml. to make gloves appear on my gun mod.  the gloves assets are inside / part of the gun resource. so it's not gonna work with anything else.

basically. it telling the guns to show or hide the gloves when player wearing "x" item or takeout the gloves. 

but feels free to use my idea.

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Izayo said:

they're just bunch of xml. to make gloves appear on my gun mod.  the gloves assets are inside / part of the gun resource. so it's not gonna work with anything else.

basically. it telling the guns to show or hide the gloves when player wearing "x" item or takeout the gloves. 

but feels free to use my idea.

I understand that in the previous version of the mod, you were hiding the original arms that were displayed in the FPV view, and instead using the arms included in the gun asset to play a different animation.

This time, in addition to that, you are also including the glove variations within the gun, and switching them out using XML based on the player's equipped gear.

Since I have the arm and glove/sleeve models prepared myself, the mechanism for switching them out should be a good reference.

Thank you for the wonderful mod and ideas!
I'm looking forward to seeing future updates to the mod as well.

P.S.
In my approach, I was trying to use Unity's "RuntimeAnimatorController" function to directly replace the new Animator Controller with the animation and HoldType parameters added, but it seems that due to my own technical limitations, it still hasn't been working well...
VRoidMOD, it was possible to make the player perform dances and gestures, so if it goes well, it seems like it could also be applied to adding Weapon animations...

Edited by Funukemaguro (see edit history)

Thank you for releasing it for 1.0, I really enjoyed the A21 version 💜.

I have updated my Ammunition Recycling mod to add compatibility with yours, so people using it can recycle the 5.56 and the 45 ACP ammo included in your mod:

Thank you for all your work! 🥰

All of these weapons are absolutely phenomenal! 

Absolutely love the over-under shotgun but I have a question; is it possible to edit one of its files to improve its effective range at this time? 

7 Days to Die suffers from the video game sin of making shotguns shoot fairy dust if you shoot at something more than 4 feet from you and I was wondering if I could alter its effective range/fall off with a quick tweak to the XML files or something? I can't find what im looking for myself lol.

5 hours ago, rxmurloc said:

All of these weapons are absolutely phenomenal! 

Absolutely love the over-under shotgun but I have a question; is it possible to edit one of its files to improve its effective range at this time? 

7 Days to Die suffers from the video game sin of making shotguns shoot fairy dust if you shoot at something more than 4 feet from you and I was wondering if I could alter its effective range/fall off with a quick tweak to the XML files or something? I can't find what im looking for myself lol.

for the shotgun range you must edit the ammo I think. 

20 minutes ago, hamy said:

このmodをA21で使用したいのですが、互換性がありますか?

1.0用MODはそれ以前のバージョンとの互換性はないです。

過去バージョンへの移植版を作るには恐らくIZAYO氏は1.0用のMODの作業で忙しいかもしれない。
もし作者のIZAYO氏が許可してくれるのならばA21向けに移植したMODを作れるのですが...