The new starter armor makes you look like Groot

I'm watching an influencer playing the early release poorly. He's finding lots more skill magazines in different places.

I'm seeing so many skill magazines I bet they're going to pair that back.

All of these influencers are leaving the door to the traders open. Omg

They don't like bows. Bows are awesome weapons.

Check your achievements diary often. They accumulate while you do things and you can redeem them for lots of xp

You can still find pistols in toilets. Thank God for Mario Puzo

Traders open at 4:00 a.m.

Edited by ElCabong (see edit history)

3 hours ago, ElCabong said:

Traders open at 4:00 a.m.

4 minutes ago, Old Crow said:

Whoa, traders open earlier now? Do they still close at the same time?

Maybe they open with the daytime setting, which for many people is 4am...? Then close right before the sun goes down, as normal?

20 minutes ago, zztong said:

Maybe they open with the daytime setting, which for many people is 4am...? Then close right before the sun goes down, as normal?

Hmm, maybe. It's always been 6:05AM to 21:55pm for me, regardless of daytime setting previously.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Old Crow said:

Whoa, traders open earlier now? Do they still close at the same time?

They close at the same time. 

1 hour ago, zztong said:

They have always opened at just after 6:00 and closed just before 22. Daylight has always started at 4:00

Edited by ElCabong (see edit history)

3 hours ago, ElCabong said:

Daylight has always started at 4:00

That's been configurable. I generally play with Daylight starting at 6am to have a longer night. That matched up with the trader open. My thinking is they might have changed traders to open at daylight rather than a fixed time.

9 hours ago, zztong said:

That's been configurable. I generally play with Daylight starting at 6am to have a longer night. That matched up with the trader open. My thinking is they might have changed traders to open at daylight rather than a fixed time.

I looked for that this morning. Is this something you edit the configuration file for or is there a option that I'm just overlooking? Which is par for the course with me.

50 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

I looked for that this morning. Is this something you edit the configuration file for or is there a option that I'm just overlooking? Which is par for the course with me.

For A21...

New Game > General > Daylight Length

The default is 18 Hours, which is 0400 to 2200. If you make it 16 Hours, you get 0600 to 2200, etc.

I usually play with 16 hours which is normal for summer in the USA for a solstice. I've thought about going with 14 hours.

20 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

They open at 4:05 now.

Is that a fixed time or does it depend on the Daylight Length setting?