Item icon missing

1 hour ago, Jack Schitt said:

hello ive got two mods that work but the icon for the item is blank any ideas how to fix this

Fix the mod

If you are talking about vanilla, then just verify your steam files which should download the missing icon image

(Should also add it’s server side I use a host)It’s with two mods one is the exotic ammo and the other is Dks weed and extracts 

(Should also add it’s server side I use a host)It’s with two mods one is the exotic ammo and the other is Dks weed and extracts 

2 hours ago, Jack Schitt said:

You should ask for help with mods in the mods forum and you'll get the most help by posting in the topics for those mods.  They are the ones who know what the mods do and what the problem could be.

XML only mods are fine to be server side only, but anything that adds custom assets has to be installed on all computers in order for the assets to be loaded....which based on your limited information shared, would be my bet on what is happening.  Icons would be assets, which would not show up if you have the mod only installed on the server.

36 minutes ago, Jack Schitt said:

Gotchu so that would mean the mod creator lied when they say the mod is server side only then 

Or they didn't realize that one part wouldn't work without being downloaded.  Not all mod authors are experts.  :)

12 hours ago, Jack Schitt said:

Gotchu so that would mean the mod creator lied when they say the mod is server side only then 

I downloaded and checked Exotic Ammo and from what I see it has custom assets. Also no where does it say it is server side only. In fact the author specifically says it is needed on the server AND the client.

image.thumb.png.48c9bb7bc29c6d74257e3e00a7848bd8.png

EDIT: Just checked the DK's Weed and Extract mod and the author also says it is needed server and client side.

image.thumb.png.0a22706e89fb04df3fe9f9a522bf5a0f.png

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)